94-95: Yokohama·Creating a dazzling city

94. Chapter 94 I am really not a scumbag who deceives children...

Dazai Osamu, a ten-year-old boy who ran away from home and came to the dark and complex city of Yokohama to seek "meaning" and "fun", is on a wonderful wandering Traveling.

Cowherd's shop, also known as male public relations department, is a special occasion for drinking and sex. The receptionists are all men with outstanding appearance, who provide customers with emotional value and sensual value in exchange for money.

With his outstanding appearance, far-superior intelligence and almost instinctive control of human emotions, the ten-year-old boy is able to live a more comfortable life in Yokohama than most people despite being penniless. .

The only difference is whether he wants it or not.

He served as a staff member of a gang of gangsters, helping the arrogant cockscomb-headed leader to seize a two-block sphere of influence. He then immediately withdrew when he felt bored and watched coldly as the arrogant man was buried with his motorcycle in the next gang fight. In the midst of an explosion of contention.

He forged a false identity and followed the fishing boat out to sea. He randomly chose a clear sea area and entered the water happily. However, he was picked up by the fishing net of another salvage ship just after he fell into coma.

He also sneaked into the school and worked as a student for a period of time, but unfortunately the knowledge in the books was too simple, and the direct struggle among the children in the school seemed to him like lambs wrestling with each other in a sheepfold. Within a month I felt completely bored.

So, he left the school and wandered to the bridge across the Tsurumi River. Facing the orange sunset that was about to set below the sea level, the little boy jumped off the bridge again, making a splash that was enough to be recognized by professional judges. Give a splash of 4.6 points.

It was another refreshing experience of entering the water~

Dazai Osamu, who was enjoying the experience of entering the water as the sparkling waves rose and fell like scattered gold, was accidentally hit by a boy in his early fifteen or early sixteen years. People were rescued.

Then, this "good Samaritan from Yokohama" asked for "life-saving money" in a serious manner.

Well, to be honest, with Osamu Dazai’s experience in Yokohama for nearly a year and the information he has acquired, it is not too much to get some small money to deal with this greedy good Samaritan, and use his greed for money to do some tricks. Simple.

But the little plan in her heart came to an abrupt end the moment she was stuffed into the Cowherd's shop brochure by the man.

"... Cowherd's shop?" The boy with amber-like translucent and moist kite-colored eyes hesitated to repeat the name, rarely doubting his hearing, and kindly reminded:

"If I remember correctly, even in a place like Yokohama , apparently no erotic service personnel under the age of fourteen are allowed."

"Although most people call it Cowherd's shop, 'Santuchuan' is different."

But he didn't want to have green eyes. The curly-haired boy blinked and defended the Cowherd's shop called "Santuchuan" in a serious manner.