14-17

Chapter 14 Chapter 14

A sudden fire using magic power as a burning medium broke the early morning calm of the Chanyuan family, delaying the steps of every magician, so that no one noticed the disappearance of Zenyuan Shinji.

The fire was both an announcement of his defection from the Chanyuan family and a means for him to delay the Chanyuan family from tracking his whereabouts.

So, when Zenyuan's family was in panic because of this strange fire, Zenyuan Shinji wandered around and avoided the surveillance cameras on the main road, and got the "stolen money" that he had hidden before returning to Zenyuan's home.

More than a dozen bearer bank cards with a low-priced deposit of 2 million yuan, and a scattered collection of about 20 thousand yuan banknotes are most suitable for a new curse master like him who has defected from the family.

However, from the memory of the original owner, it was learned that the magic world represented by the Yusan family has close cooperation with relevant government departments. Considering that his behavior will definitely make the Zen masters furious, Zen Shinji thought for a moment, Decided to stay cowardly and develop first.

Cross-dressing, contact lenses, wigs... After purchasing the equipment, I used Sharingan to cast an illusion that blurred the impression on the store service staff. A young man wearing white casual clothes, brown eyes and black curly hair appeared refreshingly. On the street.

"What a pity, the original hair is as much as mine. The carefully selected white wig looks too strange. Mr. System, do you have the kind of super hair that can dye the black curly hair on my head white?" Strong hair dye?"

Walking on the street, a young man who looked like a college student jogging in the morning had a smile on his face, and his sober and cheerful temperament made people look at him with suspicion. No one could have imagined that this guy would persist in harassing the system for such a trivial matter. :

"You must have it at your place. I remember that the warehouse I picked has [hair loss shampoo]. There are even shampoos specifically for hair loss, and there must be ones that can be dyed." The

young man's voice was so sure that he pretended to be dead. The system master is clearly aware that if there is no unexpected incident to divert this guy's attention, he will definitely be talked about for a long time.

The system is angry, angry, confused...many emotions are circulating in its core code.

It could have blocked everything about Trialist 01, but the operation of Trialist 01 is no longer about its bonus for this year, but about whether its salary can be paid normally this year - if something like this happens, How could it remain indifferent and continue to block this troublemaker? ?

You must know that when I saw this guy setting fire to the Zenyuan home two hours ago, its core code was almost twisted into garbled shapes! And he, this troublesome guy, is still confused about whether his hair color is better, the original black or the white that looks more like the Volkswagen XP.

It is simply, simply a strange flower that hinders its promotion path!

The system couldn't bear it any longer and decided to rescue him in order to avoid being complained and having his salary deducted by the main system.