Chapter 7

I reach  in twenty minutes but am quite surprised to see a truck of movers in front of empty house besides mine, in front of his. What's going on ?

What's happening?

Someone's moving over here.. who ?

-----

Chapter aesthetic

--------

Did his family decided to move on and live over here ? Is his aunt is coming to live over here ? The one who owns the house now after his death ? The one who hates me with so much passion Hitler would seem a joke!!??

God, that would be daily dosage of disasters as she's walking storm. I hope she's not moving here. That would be too much..

I decided to stop tormenting myself with thoughts and asking someone from the team of movers. They sure would know who is coming.

Ya, let's do it !!

I stop before their van and turn down my window and I wait for someone to notice me.

One of man's attention shift to me. I gestured him to come to me with a nod and polite smile and he came towards me.

I politely ask, "Hello, I just live beside this house and I would like to know if I may, what's happening? Like is someone coming to live here or are you taking the things from here ?"

He replies, "We are actually moving things in as we've been told. People are moving in this house."

"Umm.. can you tell me who are coming. Like their names ? I'ld just like to know.. you know like who's coming.. "

He shakes his head in understanding and says, "I can totally understand mam. By the contract, it's Ms. Castillo. Though I don't know how many people are coming. I don't really know much except for that they are from Italy. You may ask boss, he would know more." he asks politely.

I smile gently at him and shake my head. " It's ok, thank you. And sorry to disturb you from your work. "

He just smiles and returns back saying no problem. I smile back.

He might see me smiling but internally I'm dreading.

From Italy !!?
From his roots ?

And who is coming ?

I don't remember Ms Castillo!!
Who is she ?

Is it some other aunt who hates me ?

His other relatives ?

His close relatives knew about us. Many liked me but there were few who disliked me, especially elders, as I was not Italian. They were disgusted by my mere presence. The dislike was such strong, based on my nationality !!