Epilogue: Nine Years Later

Delta-wave's POV

So it's been nine years since we restored Cybertron. And a lots happened since then. When we sent out a message saying Cybertron could once again support life. The first to arrive was Unicron. There was a great battle for the safety of Cybertron. Knockout and the Predacons were a great help then.

So Knockout was allowed to be free and we now have a truce with the predacons. Who live in Predacon Valley. I am the head liaison along with Bee and Skye-raptor. The only thing in the agreement was that neither Ultra Magnus or Wheeljack are ever allowed on Predacon soil and no ship let into their air space. We must drive there or get a ground bridge to the border then drive.

What happened to the other decepticons? Well Starscream is dead. Shockwave lives in Predacon valley and was in charge of helping them rebuild their population. Then he was forbidden to do anymore experiments on living beings again. Megatron left Cybertron after being freed of Unicron and has not been heard from since then. Knockout is now head medic for Cybertron. As Ratchet when he was on Cybertron spent more time teaching others science and history.

The autobots? Bulkhead is still head of construction as even after all these years. There is still much rebuilding to do. Only about 40 percent of the planet has been rebuilt so far. Wheeljack is now training new Wreckers with the help of Ultra Magnus. Who is in charge of defending Cybertron from threats. Smokescreen is with them, training to be a wrecker himself. Arcee finally got to relax and have the oil bath she had been longing for. She even found a nice mech to settle down with. Ratchet will be returning to Cybertron soon full time.

How are Bumblebee and I? Well we're spark mates now and have been for a couple of years. And I just had our first sparkling a week ago. She is the first new sparking since the rebirth of Cybertron. Which makes her very special to everyone and very spoilt. Today Bumblebee and I are taking her to Earth to meet Raf & the others.

"How's out little Honey-bee?" Bee asks as he joins me as I finish feeding our daughter.

"All fed and ready for the journey" I state. "Knockout and Ratchet are sure it's safe for her to travel by space bridge, right?" I ask him.

"It's fine" he assures me. We are two of the new leaders of Cybertron. One because of Bee's acts in the war and how he helped make peace with the Predacons. Me, mainly because I could of been a Prime one day. Had Optimus not had to sacrifice himself and the Matrix to ensure others can have sparklings of their own. Sure Knockout has been working hard to repair the gestation chambers in other bots who have them. Things are going well so far, but it will be some time before another sparkling will arrive to Cybertron.

"Well lets go" I tell him. "I've waited a long time to be reunited with Raf and I know you miss him too" I state. We leave our living quarters where we have lived for eight years. It's not big or fancy, but it's home.

"Think he'll be happy to see us?" he asks.

"I'm sure he will be" I state. "I can't wait to see how much he and the others have grown" I add. "I hope he won't be to upset that he wasn't invited to our union ceremony" I add.

"I'm sure he'll understand" he assures me. "Who knows, maybe he has found someone" he states.

"Maybe" I agree. "Think Jack and Miko are dating yet?" I ask and he chuckles. We arrive at the space bridge.

"Everything is primed and ready" Smokescreen tells us.

"We'll be back within a deca-cycle with Ratchet" Bee tells him.

"Hold the fort" I tell him.

"I will" he assures us. "Tell the kids I said hi" he states.

"We will" we assure him and he activates the space bridge. "See you later" I tell him as Bee goes through first. I hold Honey close and follow him.

"Bee, you're back!" a young man cheers. "How's Karina?" he asks and I smile.

"Ask her yourself Raf" Bee tells him and steps aside. Revealing me and Honey to Raf.

"Been a long time Raf, I'm sorry I kept you waiting" I state. "You look great" I add.

"Thanks" he says adjusting his glasses. "What's in your arms?" he asks me. I smile and approach him showing him my sparkling.

"Raf meet Honey-bee, mine and Bee's daughter" I tell him proudly.

"Oh my god" he says. "Jack, Miko get in here!" he calls. We hear hurried footsteps. A man and woman appear.

"See you grow some facial hair Jack" Bee states.

"Yeah, I did" Jack says stroking his goatie.

"What's up Raf?" Miko asks.

"Bumblebee and Karina had a baby" he states.

"Sparkling" I correct him as the other two rush over. "This is Honey-bee" I tell them. As Ratchet joins us.

"Is it that time already?" he asks surprised.

"Good to see you Ratchet" Bee tells him.

"I see our newest member is doing well" Ratchet says smiling at Honey as she opens her blue optics. Looking around in wonder.

"I trust things are well" I state.

"Yes" he says.

"So when did this happen?" Miko asks.

"Well Bee and I bonded a couple years ago and then I became sparked" I state.

"Sparked?" Jack asks confused.

"Pregnant by your terms" Ratchet tells him.

"Then a week ago little Honey-bee was brought into the world" Bee states.

"We are very blessed" I add smiling down at Honey.

"I can't believe you guys got married without me?!" Raf says pouting.

"Bonding is a very personal and intimate thing Raf" Bee tells him.

"I would have loved to have you there Raf, we both would have" I assure him. "How's the family?" I ask him.

"Good, Jasper has been rebuilt and they live there again" he states.

"What about your mum Jack?" Bee asks and Jack groans.

"She and Agent Fowler hooked up" Miko giggles.

"It's not funny Miko, it's weird" Jack states.

"Well you will have to get used to it Jack. They are married now" Raf states.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yep" he says.

"They are on their honeymoon. Leaving these three in charge with me" Ratchet states. "Though they'll be back within a week" he adds. "Then we can return to Cybertron" he states.

"How are the others?" Jack asks.

"Yeah" Miko says. So Bee and I catch them up on everything. Including what happened the day we returned to Cybertron. "I can't believe we missed all the fun" Miko says pouting.

"I can't believe Optimus is gone" Jack says.

"He's not gone Jack, he'll live forever in our sparks and the future generation of Cybertron" I state. "Now what's been going on with you all?" I ask. They tell us everything.

About a week later Fowler and June returned from their honeymoon. We spent one last day on Earth to catch up with them. Before returning to Cybertron with Ratchet. Promising to not let another nine years go by before our next visit.

The End

A/N

Pictures above of the sparkling, Jack, Miko and Raf now.

There will be bonus chapters of the movie Predacon Rising.