𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛!

All the girls of Ouran Private Academy watched a certain boy stroll through the hallways, with a grieving expression. His eyes were dull, contrasted from his usually bright smile, and lively eyes. Tears stockpiled in his eyes, as he held his sore cheek.

It had been the next day after everything that happened with the whole Honey-Got-A-Cavity-And-Now-We-Banned-Sweets-And-Snacks-In-The-Club-Room, and from the looks of it, Honey was taking it hard. Depressed was an understatement for Honey. Not only he couldn't eat any sweets while he was at home or at school, but what mostly was hurting him was Mori. The image of him taking one of the things he loves hurt him more than he was willing to admit.

"Poor Honey..." Karlie mumbled, as Emily side eyed her friend.  They both were in the hallway, heading towards their class, spotting Honey as well. He was wearing not only a pain expression, but a white cloth that was wrapped around his head, keeping his mouth closed so he can heal. It was a bit old fashioned, but the girls weren't surprised.

Karlie couldn't only watch with slight pity, feeling somewhat responsible since she was the one that pushed him to open his mouth during the time.

Emily slapped her friend's head, causing her to yelp in pain.

"Hey!"
"Dude, I know that look. You didn't do anything wrong. It's Honey's fault for not brushing his teeth."

"I know it's not...I just feel bad for him. It's not going to be easy for him, and we don't know how long this will last, or when his cavity will be filled."

"Ehhh, but he's rich. He could just go to the dentist anytime he wants and just get the most expensive pain medicine so he can eat without feeling anything." Karlie stared at her friend deadpan.

"That's not how that works in the slightest..." Then suddenly, Mori appeared behind Honey.

"Mitsukuni, bag." He held his hand up, which made Honey shake his head slightly. "I can carry it."

"Yes, you can. Hand it over." Suddenly Mori snatched Honey's bag, and flipped it open so all of its content could spill out onto the floor.

A huge pile candy gathered around, along with his school supplies, which made the girl's eyes shot out of their eyes. They looked shocked, even though they knew Honey was gonna pull something like this. They were also kinda impressed that he could hide that much candy in his small bag.

As the last piece fell onto the humongous pile, Honey's face turned into a pout. "I was just looking. I wasn't going to eat them."

"Oh, he was definitely going to eat them." Emily whispered into Karlie's ear.

"Really? If you're just looking, then try this." Mori held up a flier that was showcasing half-price desserts, that were ready to be eaten.

Honey eyes started to tear up, as Mori gathered up the candy, and walked away saying he'll keep the real stuff until he gets better. Honey fell to the ground, as the girls sighed.

"Damn that was rough." Emily mumbled.

"You said it-
"-he was real harsh wasn't he." Hikaru and Kaoru's voices rang through the air.

Emily shirked, as the both peeked around the corner, in which they spotted the twins, along with Haruhi.

"What are you guys doing here!?"
"You guys were watching as well?" Karlie asked softly, which made Haruhi nodded.

They all pushed off the wall walking back to their classroom. "I feel bad for Honey-senpai." Haruhi spoke, gaining everyone's attention.

"Yeah, same here. I just wish I could help him." The dirty haired girl fretted, as Emily placed a hand on her shoulder.