𝙽𝚎𝚔𝚘𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎!

It was later in the day and The Host Club was ready to Help Nekozawa become the brother that his little; Kirimi had always dreamed of. To prepare for this, all of the blinds in the room were covering the widows, blocking off any sunlight from coming in the room that was being used which was Science Room #3.

Nekozawa was now standing in front of everyone without his cloak. He felt bare without it even though he was wearing his school uniform. Even is blonde hair was free, making him look like the prince he was. In his hand he held a candle stick, giving everyone a little bit of light to watch his practice.

Currently he was rehearsing lines to say to his sister, so that he could come off like a real prince.

"Your golden locks glow in the candlelight. Your skin, like ivory. Your smile, mysterious as a flower illuminated by the moonlight. Such beauty. It's as if-YOU'RE A CURSED WAX DOLL SHROUDED IN DARKNESS AND FILLED WITH MALEVOLENCE!" With that he received a smack to the head.

Renge was standing beside him, holding a huge paper fan with Karlie at her side with a worried expression.

"No way-you've got it all wrong! You numbskull!" It was as if snakes were coming out of both of their heads, as Renge continued her belittling.

"Who told you to say something like that!? How many times do I have to tell you, you're not allowed to use any occult terms!" The more she yelled, the more terrified he got.

"I-I'm really sorry, but my vocabulary is a bit limited without those words." He whimpered, as Karlie sighed.

"It's fine but try to remember that it is your sister you're talking to. We don't want her to cry so do we?" Nekozawa shook his head vigorously.

"You're not allowed to talk back to us either, you got that!? A princely character would never try to come up with a sissy excuse like that!" Nekozawa yelled out in pain as Renge continued her assault.

Luckily Karlie snatched the fan out of the girl's hands.
"Come on Renge, you don't have to hit him that hard. He's just starting out."

"But Karl, how is he going to learn if we don't use force!?"

"Through words. You can't just abuse people like that! Then they'll just be afraid of you and won't listen! Why not give him some advice on how to act?" The suggestion brought Renge an idea.

"You're right Karl! Now remember this you idiot!!" Nekozawa flinched at the word "idiot".

"It's okay to have a dark side-some girls like that. Cute, brooding male characters always go over well with younger girls. However, referencing anything related to the occult is out of the question!"

"T-That's...right. Also to keep in mind that with Kirimi, you have to be soft. Young children tend to act with their emotions. You may look like her older brother but that won't do any good if you're surrounded by the one thing she's afraid of. Kids like happy smiles, and not creepy faces." Karlie added as the two stood side by side.They looked like a duo of some sort. Strong and Skilled.

"Mori-senpai, go ahead and add that to the board!" Mori nodded, writing the words 'wax doll' on the chalkboard.
There were many words that were already written that were now banned for Nekozawa to use in front of his little sister. Some were unnecessary, while others were down right creepy.

"Wow, this isn't good..." Emily from the side commented, making the poor boy whimper.

"Looks like Renge and Karl are really on top of things." Kyoya said with a proud smile on his face. Just something about Karlie taking charge sure brings joy to the boy. Like a proud older brother watching his little sister taking charge in her own thing.