𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!

Karlie closed the door to the Host Club, leaning against the door. With her stood Emily and Haruhi, both silent as well. All three slowly walked away from the door before they burst out laughing.

Emily leaned against Haruhi, who was clenching her stomach. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES!!!"

"I-I-It was so funny!!! Hahahahah!!!"
"Y-Yeah! Now we can go into phase two of the plan!" Haruhi added, as she thought about Emily's plan.

"Totally! Now we have to do this without them finding out. Let's show them that you can't mess with commoners of Ouran Private High!" Karlie and Haruhi raised their fists like Emily, howling in agreement. They walked down the halls, discussing their plan in further detail.

Meanwhile~
"Why did you have to tell them the truth! You just added fuel to the fire! What am I going to do now!?" Tamaki ran to his Host members, as they all stood around.

After the girls left, the Host were discussing their next move and how to win back their girls' trust and affection back, wanting them to stay at Ouran.

"Maybe we should've asked before we sold Haruhi's and Karlie's stuff on the internet."

"Yeah, for all we know it probably was something special from their family members, and they wanted to keep it close to them." Kaoru speculated, feeling guilty.

"Nah, the pencil was a freebie at an electronics store, and the water bottle was a cheap knockoff, at their local supermarket." Hikaru said, remembering the labels on both items. He remembered the large, peelable sticker that was on Karlie's water bottle when she first got it.

"Gentlemen, just think about it. The girls may be basically indifferent, but if they had to choose we know that at least Emily tends to favor men's clothing. Plus when they first joined the Host Club, they never minded that they wore the uniform anyways." Tamaki hand pressed against the window, coming up with the idea that they would be better off away from Ouran.

Even though he didn't like it, the thought still crossed his mind.

"Why didn't I realize this before? Perhaps they would be a better match for the girls. With the...Zuka Club..." Everyone froze, knowing that Tamaki had a point.

"Yeah, I mean they are perfect for a girl's school."

"Noooo They're going to transfer away!!" Honey cried, as the twins freaked out.

"What are we going to do?"
"Haruhi, Karlie, and Emily are so smart, so passing the Lobelia's scholarship test will be a piece of cake for them!"

"Plus Lobelia Academy has the money to pay off the debt they owe us," Kyoya added, as Mori agreed silently.

Everyone in the room somewhat panicked, trying to figure out how to get the girls to stay here."Calm down, gentlemen. It'll be alright. Listen to what I have to say." Tamaki turned towards everyone, with a sneaky smirk.

"I have a secret plan."

ლ(◉‿◉ ლ)

"LOBELIA!!!" The Zuka Club sang, as the crowd of fans went wild.

It was the second day of the Cultural Exchange Event that Ouran Academy was hosting, and all of the Lobelia girls were going berserk. Lobelia was putting on one of their outstanding performances, for the whole student body. The Zuka Club's Fan Club was strong and in full swing with their cheering and screaming fans in the stands.

Karlie, Emily, and Haruhi were in the back of the crowd with the rest of the Ouran Students, confused on what the show was even about. They wanted to say something, but looking at how serious the Fan Club was about the Zuka Club, they decided to keep to themselves.