𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚒𝚕!

Emily jumped up from a chair, her fist pumped high in the air.

"Finally! Now to have fun!!" She shouted with excitement in her voice.

She stood proud with her swimsuit now uncovered by the "ugly" clothes that Tamaki given. Her black natural hair was flowing freely, as her green eyes sparkled wanting to get a move on. She was ready for a relaxing water park evening.

"Karlie, are you ready?" She turned her head to find her friend slipping off her shorts. Her own dirty-blonde hair, also free from its restraining bun.

"Yeah...just a sec."
"Well hurry up! I want to play in the water~" Karlie giggled, as Emily whined and complained. "Okay okay hehe."

"Wait a second, I thought I told you two to chan-" Just then cold water sprayed his face, causing him to yelp. Emily snorted, as Karlie went to his side now showing off her swimsuit. There stood Hikaru and Kaoru with water guns.

"I got ya!" Hikaru cheered, as Kaoru was pumping his own. "Oh cool! Can I play?" Emily asked, joining them on their side.

"Yeah sure! Hey boss, let's have a water gun fight."
"We'll have three teams. Kaoru and I, Emily and Karlie, and you all alone. If you get it in the face, you lose. What do you say?"

"Forget it. Why would I want to subject myself to a childish game like that?" Tamaki expressed, in a bored tone.

The twins smirked in an instance, forming an immature and hilarious idea. Karlie, who was hugged from behind by Kaoru, squealed from the sudden contact. She brought her hands to her chest out of instinct to hide away her chest.

Hikaru on the other hand, hugged Emily from the front and rested his cheek against her head, slightly bending his back. Emily, who was too confused at the random hug, hugged him back while petting the back of his head. Hikaru flinched just a bit, before leaning his head down to whisper in her ear.

"We're messin 'with Tamaki. Nice work." Emily nodded, smirking. "Always."

Hikaru turned to his brother, as they gave each other a knowing look. "I think it's time for all four of us to get married. I claim Karlie's hand!" Karlie looked at Kaoru, surprised.

"Then we'll have a big honeymoon in Atami!" The twins plus Emily laughed, in their joyest moment.

Karlie glanced at Tamaki's speechless face. He just stood there, his bangs covering his eyes. The girl could practically feel the murderous intent for the twins, as he grabbed a water gun and pumped it up furiously with water.

"Do you really think I would hand them marry you guys!?" He turned towards the group, pointing his gun at Kaoru.

"Daddy says no!" Then he fired away.

Kaoru tried to get Karlie out of the way and dodge, but it was too late. The water hit Karlie right in the face, with the twins gasp. Karlie wiped the water out of her eyes, as she giggled, innocently.

"Oh it's on!" She suddenly ran over towards the side lines, and grabbed two yellow water guns, and handed one of them to Emily.

"Oh yeah...it's show time." Then the battle began.

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

As time went on, Karlie and Emily were exhausted. They just finished about three or four rounds of water gun fights, before excusing themselves to take a break with Haruhi. The girls all sat under a nice umbrella, ranting about their mini vacation.

"Man, this has been fun!" Emily sighed happily, as Karlie nodded while they both drink some lemonade. "I guess so. How was the water gun fight?" Haruhi asked.