𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

The vibrant colors of the sunset made Karlie's smile shine, and her blue eyes pop. She and Emily fell in love with the sight, as they slowly walked on the beach, discussing everything that happened earlier in the day..

"You know, I wonder why the guys were all acting so weird today..." Karlie questioned, and Emily brought her hands up behind her head.

"Right? Like why did Mori point a harpoon at us, and Honey with locking us in that truck with him. Those boys are totally up to something."

"But what could it be..."
"Well...honestly I think they were trying to scare us."

"What? I know the twins would do that, but Honey and Mori wouldn't."

Emily groaned, out of exhaustment. "Yeah you're right...so what could it be?"

"Who knows..." Karlie looked ahead and spotted Haruhi with one of Honey's buckets.

"Oh look, there's Haruhi picking more shellfish. Let's go help!" Karlie grabbed her hand and made their way towards the overjoyed girl.

"Hahaha! Another side dish!"

"Hi Haruhi, do you need any help?" Haruhi beamed, grabbing Karlie's hand.

"Sure!" As the two joined, helping collect some more shellfish, they heard their fake names being called.

"Guys! Look up here!" They looked up, and saw Karlie and Emily's three regular girls on top of a cliff.

"The breeze up here feels great!" They were waving at the trio, as Karlie stood up straight.

"Hey! Be careful, okay!" she shouted, as Emily put away shellfish in her hand.

"Yeah! It's dangerous!" Haruhi agreed, as they looked forward, out towards the sea.

"They aren't going to listen, huh?" Emily sighed, as Haruhi nodded.

"I wish they would listen like they do with Karlie. Right my...Karlie?" Emily turned to her friend, who was staring up at the girl. For some reason, her eyes widened out of worry and fear. Without a second to waste , she dropped the shellfish that was in her hands, sprinting off in a hurry. A couple of times she tripped which made the girl even more panicky.

Emily and Haruhi were left to their protest. "HEY!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Emily shouted, as she and Haruhi chased after her.

Karlie's didn't hear them, to focus on making it on time. 'Please...PLEASE LET ME MAKE IT!! THEY'RE IN DANGER!!' She mentally screamed at herself, finding the path up the cliff.

She was terrified about the situation but her legs carried on, even though she felt like she was going to throw up. Knowing that some of her classmates (even called friends) were in a dangerous situation, made her forget about everything else. It was the only thing that was going through her mind.

"Private. So does that mean we're alone." She heard a guy's voice, which made her blood boil. She quickly grabbed some rocks, and threw them at two targets. They slammed against their shoulders, which caused a yelp in pain. The girls were let go from the uncomfortable grip and out of fear, they ran behind Karlie, who stood up against the two creeps.

Karlie glanced at the three, with a soft smile. "Please run away. I'll be fine." They all nodded, making a run for it. Once they were out of danger, Karlie turned around glaring with pure hatred.

"Who are you, and what are you doing?...they were clearly uncomfortable, and you didn't listen. Now you're going to pay." She took one breath, before running forward to attack.

earlier~
The Hitachiin twins sighed, as they watched Karlie and Emily making their way towards Haruhi. They were sitting near a beach house, trying to figure out Karlie's main weakness.