𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

"I can't believe we let them use us like this. I mean...why are we helping out this brat in love in the first place, when he can do it himself." Emily complained, peeking behind a corner wall.

Currently Karlie, Honey, and Emily were lurking around a corner, hiding from adults that could easily spot them. Karlie chuckled, patting Emily's head, who was under her, and over Honey.

"Oh come on Emily. I mean sure we were forced, but think of this as an undercover mission...or something like that. Plus we're doing a good thing, isn't that right Honey-senpai."

The boy eagerly smiled, with his rosy cheeks bright as ever. "It was so easy to sneak in. Wearing this uniform, I really look like I'm in elementary school."

"Yeah, you really do. I understand why they had you in an elementary school uniform, but why did they put us in the middle school ones. I mean it doesn't make damn sense but-AUGHK" Emily abruptly stopped when Karlie slamming her fist against her head. She whipped her head up at the sudden impact.

"What was that for!?"
"Dude, we're in elementary school."

"So...I started swearing in elementary school. You can't tell me what to do!" She stuck out her tongue, as Karlie sighed deeply. She could remember how all three of them got into this situation in the first place.

.
.
.
-earlier

"All right men, it's time to initiate our mission." Tamaki stated, as everyone else's eyes shined. Emily, Karlie and Honey stared at the group, concerned and a bit frightened.

"What mission?"
"Umm...what are you talking about?"
"Why did the room get so dark? Did you have to turn off the lights?" They received no reply.

Karlie and Emily took a look behind Tamaki, noticing all of the hosts. They had evil smirks which made. Karlie gulp. Emily noticed that Haruhi was far away, hiding away so she wouldn't be seen.

"I've assessed the situation. We'll infiltrate the elementary school. You three are going in." Tamaki evilly smirked, making their way slowly towards them.

"B-B-But...h-how are we going to do...?" As the group got closer, Emily stepped forward of the two, in a protective manner.

"You two run! I'll fight and be sacrificed!"

"Emily no-"

"It's okay Karlie, just-" before Emily could finish, darkness spelt them away...
-

Karlie shook her head. Now was not the time to focus on the past. They had to focus on trying to find information that's help out Shiro was his crush! Karlie whispering an apology to Honey, who gave her a reassuring smile, with a thumbs up.

"Yo guys, look!" They turned their head, now flushers at what Emily was pointing at. They found themselves staring at a group of children. The children didn't say one word, only making the three teens feel even more awkward.

"Wait a minute, if this was so easy to get in then why did we have to wear all of this, when we could just have made an excuse with Honey?" Emily asked, snapping out of her trace.

"Ohh...yeah. What do you think, Honey-senpai?" As the girls spoke, a door that was directly behind them opened slightly.

Peeking in, Tamaki along with everyone else, watched from the shadows. "Oh, there's a reason, a good damn good reason..." He quietly whispered, as Honey went over to the girls, and grabbed Karlie's hand.

"This way Karlie-Chan, Emily-Chan!" Karlie quickly reached for her friend's hand, and they all made their way down the hall.

"Karlie and Emily are so adorable!" The twins praised their looks, as they got dragged off.