𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚒: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

The birds chirped in the gentle breeze, while the students of the elite private academy were all well and cheerful, enjoying their highschool experience, and "normal" lives.

Except the Host Club. They were dealing with a problem that could turn deadly at any second.

"Now you've done it!" Tamaki's irritated voice filled the club room, as his hands gripped tightly on his blonde hair.

His comment was targeted towards the twins, who looked unbothered. On a table was Honey-senpai's stuffed, pink bunny; Usa-chan smeared and stained in freshly brewed tea. The sight of the stuffed bunny all ruined was something that brought fear to the blonde.

"It's done all right..."
"...but it wasn't our fault!" The twins commented.

"What!? You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right?"

"Only because Karlie and Emily were running away...."
"...we wanted to catch them because we wanted to have fun and dress them up in cosplay."

"WILL YOU LET GO OF US!!" Emily screamed, as Karlie silently cried to herself. In the twins arms were both girls.

Emily thrashed around in Hikaru's, surprisingly not getting any close to freeing herself, while Karlie stayed still. Kaoru smiled along with his brother, petting Karlie like she was some sort of pet bunny.

"I have a bit of a headache, so can you please be good to us today?" She whined which went unanswered.

"Can't you two reframe yourselves! Besides, we cosplay all the time." The twins evilly smirked their boss.

They rubbed their cheeks against the girl's hair, which was free from the wigs that the twins ripped off earlier. Since there weren't any guests around, the besties didn't feel like they needed to wear them at the moment.

"We weren't going with the usual Host Club costumes..." Hikaru started. "We wanted to see them in cute cosplay, disgusted as girls!" Kaoru finished.

"BUT WE ARE GIRLS!!" Emily roared at them.

"We were going to put Karlie in a cute bunny suit, but then Emily barked at us like an animal. Oh maybe we can get Emily in a catsuit!" Kaoru added, which angered Emily even more.

"OH HELL NO!! WE AIN'T YOUR TOYS!! WHAT HAPPENED TO RESPECTING US AND TREATING US LIKE WE'RE EQUALS!!"

"Like we would with you two as our toys!"

"Arrggghhh!!" Karlie would have tried to calm her friend down, if she wasn't stucking in the clutches of Kaoru.

Knowing Emily's hothead personality, she thought she saw smoking coming out of her ears. Usually she would have agreed to wear any cosplay the twins gave her. Some of the designs were wonderful that made her look and feel like she was some sort of prince or even princess. But when it came to the bunny suit the suggested, she felt embarrassed to wear something so revealing. Especially in front of the Host Club.

"You'd like to see it too, wouldn't you?" They asked Tamaki, whose face lit up with intensity.

In the Theater of Tamaki's Mind opened to reveal Karlie. She was wearing a classic black suit with white rabbit ears. She had white stockings on along with matching white wrist cuffs. Around her neck was a cute black bow, with white button in the center. She shyly looked away, her cheeks all flushed from embarrassment. Even when she tried to hide away, it made her look even more adorable.

"Tamaki...what are you thinking about?" Emily suddenly appeared behind him, who flinched. He turned his head to find Emily glaring at him, with a hand on his shoulder. Behind them was the twins rubbing their cheeks against Karlie's head. She tried to get out of their hold, but they were stronger.