“Then we’re natural enemies.” Shigaraki narrowed his eyes.

“He’s famous, huh?” Dabi questioned.

“A misdirection; is other words, the decoy. Let’s go.” Mr. Compress told Dabi about Shigaraki, holding a marble before flicking it onto the road. The marble bounced on the road until Mr. Compress snapped his fingers, the marble transforming into a rock that flung the car back, Mr. Compress announcing, “Police car gently levitating! No trickery or devices involved.”

Dabi and Mr. Compress jumped off of the truck while Shigaraki broke the glass on the black truck, stirring it to fall into its side. Snatch jumped out of the police car with the police officer inside, landing on the ground.

“Are you all right?” Snatch asked the officer.

“That’s right. Heroes end up prioritizing lives.” Dabi smirked with his hand lit with flames behind Snatch, who placed the officer on the ground.

“Recently, burnt corpses have been turning up one after another in various places.” Snatch explained to Dabi.

“Oh, are people talking about me? That makes me happy.” Dabi replied.

“Have you ever thought about the feelings of those they left behind?!” Snatch yelled out before sending a sand lion at Dabi, who used his flames to keep him away. The sand disappeared as Snatch transformed into marble, rolling next to the policeman.

“That’s hot…” Mr. Compress complained as he walked to Dabi, stepping over the policeman, asking, “Sand doesn’t burn, does it?”

“From what it looked like, he could only make the top half of his body sand, so he’ll probably die.” Dabi replied.

A small fire started over the police car while the policeman in the black truck was knocked unconscious. Shigaraki kicked at Overhaul’s mattress that had him restrained.

“Who’s going to be the next leader again?” Shigaraki asked.

“Did you come to kill me?” Overhaul whispered.

“The thing you’d hate the most. I hate you. You’re too full of yourself.” Shigaraki told Overhaul as he started taking the hand over his face off while Mr. Compress walked over. A marble appeared as Overhaul’s hand became dislocated from his body. Overhaul glanced over at Mr. Compress as he picked up the marble.

“Me, too.” Mr. Compress agreed, making the marble disappear.

“There are two boxes here. Which one is the finished product?” Shigaraki asked, opening one with four bullets inside.

“Give it back.” Overhaul mustered as Shigaraki put the case away.

“You know what, Overhaul? A person who erases people’s quirks shouldn’t depend on their own quirk, right?” Shigaraki asked him as he bent down and touched Overhaul’s other arm, making it start to decay, adding, “If I don’t cut it off, your whole body will turn to dust.”

Shigaraki held a knife before bringing it down on Overhaul’s arm. Blood splattered on the road, Shigaraki throwing his knife behind him after he was done.

“All right, now you’re a powerless, helpless, quirkless man. And the fruits of all that effort you spent are now mine! Now you won’t even have a finger to put in your mouth as you look on enviously at the rest of us. Let’s do our best!” Shigaraki grinned at Overhaul.

Memories of the older man went through Overhaul’s head as he stared at Shigaraki in horror, trying to utter out a word.

Spinner honked the horn in the truck to get Shigaraki, Mr. Compress and Dabi’s attention as he shouted, “Pursers are coming! Hurry up and get in!”