Chapter 24

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT AND ADULT LANGUAGE

Sitting in my office, I stare at the gigantic rock on my finger. Rolling the bottom part of the band with my thumb, the light catches the diamond, and it plays a light show all over the wall. It's the most beautiful gift that I've ever gotten. Just replaying the scene of Alec before me in the hotel bathroom makes it hard to breathe. I don't know how he puts up with all my bullshit. The ups and downs we've been through already would have sent any sane person packing, but he has his stuff that he deals with too. We are two pieces of a fucked-up whole. Smiling to myself, I glance down at my cell just as the door to my office swings open. My heart skips a beat as I know it can only be one person as they didn't knock, and I wasn't informed of anyone coming in to see me.

Alec strolls over to my desk. He has been back to wearing jeans and white t-shirts since becoming CEO. I like casual Alec. He's sexy. His hair is messy from running his hands through it a million times. A nervous tick of his that I love. He must have had a rough meeting.

"Hello, beautiful," he whispers in my ear, causing all the little hairs on my neck and arms to stand up. Leaning into him, I take in his scent.

"Hi," I say, kissing him. "Rough morning?" Running my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, overseas stuff. New contracts," He rubs his nose against mine. "Are you almost ready to go home?"

I giggle as I know what he is insinuating. "Why ever would you want to go home, Mr. Lockhard?"

He spins my chair so I'm fully facing him now. "I mean, we don't have to go home for what I have in mind," he says, his voice growing deeper as he kisses my neck.

Jesus.

It takes my body all of 2.5 seconds to react to his words and touch. I feel so betrayed by my body parts sometimes. We have no resolve when it comes to this man.

"Alec," I say, my words coming out a breathy pant. "We cannot do that here. Let me finish and we can go." But I really don't want him to stop as his hands are trailing up my thighs and he is kissing his way down my neck to my collarbone.

He takes my hand, pressing it to the front of his pants. He's hard and it makes me want to rip his jeans off even more.

"Sure you want to wait?" he says, kneeling in front of me. The way he looks up at me, he can ask me for whatever he wants, and I would give him anything.

I shake my head. "The door," I say.

He smirks at me and gets up walking over to the door to lock it. Turning around, he takes his t-shirt off. I will never get tired of this view. Alec is all tanned skin, muscles, and tattoos.

"If the CEO thing doesn't pan out, you could always take up modeling," I say, spinning my chair side to side as he walks back over to me. His face flushes and I love it. I love that he is so humble. He seriously is built like a god and doesn't even realize it.

"You really want people staring at me all day, Thomas?" he says leaning down until his eyes meet mine. Running the tips of my fingers up his sides, he sucks in a breath and his eyes darken.

"They already do," I whisper. "The only difference is," I say leaning forward so that my lips are next to his ear, my breathing is causing goosebumps to form along his arms. "I know that you're going home with me at the end of the day."

Biting his earlobe, I push him back so he's standing and unfasten his jeans, freeing his dick from his jeans. He's warm and hard in my hand.

"Did you come in here looking for something?" I ask innocently, looking up at him through my lashes, stroking him and biting my bottom lip, which I know drives him crazy.