i think i love you

Chapter twenty two i think i love you
Chloe and liam were happy together and liam wanted to marry chloe because she was the girl for him and went to simon to pick out a ring and simon had the ring for him chloe’s grandmother’s ring which was a Marquise Cut Emerald Vintage Engagement Ring Split Shank and knew it was the perfect ring for chloe and simon agreed with that.
The night that liam planned the perfect night proposal and was hoping that chloe would say yes, when chloe found out that liam was proposing to her she would have dressed to the nines and made liam the most luckiest man on the planet. When  liam got max to drive chloe to the restaurant and when chloe got there she walked towards him and kissed him on the lips ; the couple dined to the nines and chloe was happy then the champagne came chloe raised an eyebrow at liam hoping that the champagne wasn’t for them chloe looked at her glass and saw a ring then looked at liam to which liam nodded then he kneeled down and began his speech: chloe from the moment i met you i knew that you were the one for me will you do me the offer of being my wife? Chloe was speechless then started nodding at liam and in a soft voice: yes  liam slipped the ring on her finger and chloe: this was my grandmother’s chloe kissed liam on the lips and everyone in the restaurant was clapping and cheering them on. Meanwhile in the prison tori and meghan found out that Chloe was marrying Liam and taking over her godfather’s family but, noone was sure that was going to happen but, meghan knew that Chloe was going to be the wife of a mobster and Liam would climb the ladder. When chloe and liam came home chloe ran to her mom and showed her ring and mother and daughter duo giggle and tiffany was going to plan the wedding of the century for her daughter, tiffany was up the next day planning even though chloe and liam wanted a small wedding, liam called his mother and told her that he was marrying chloe and gretchen was happy for her little boy and then gretchen told him to really learn about his wife to which is what he planned to do and saw chloe reading a book called a handmaid’s tale by margaret atwood and he got a quick notes book of a handmaid’s tale and read what chloe thought the book was good but, liam thought it was poison and hoped he could burn the book since he was going to be chloe’s husband and went to simon and asked him a question and simon liked how liam went to another husband for advice and not took things into his hands and burned chloe’s book without asking. Liam looked at his father in-law’s face and said: i don’t like that book the handmaid’s tale it bugs me because it talks about taking away a woman’s right about life, simon  couldn’t agree more with his son in-law while that talk was happening chloe had overheard that conversation and knew the book was bad news it was given to her by tori years ago before liam came along. Chloe was waiting for liam in her room which will be their room while the book was on their bed and when liam showed up and saw the book and a fire in their fireplace roaring and chloe handed him the book and said the words: burn the book.