bound by love

Chapter fifteen bound by love
When Chloe arrived home with Liam, Simon wanted to talk with Liam so when Liam and the two talked. Simon looked at Liam then spoke:you love my daughter right? Liam nodded, Simon wanted liam to prove that he loves chloe but, liam doesn’t want to prove that he loves the boss’ daughter. The boss’ daughter; the princess of colombini crime family he fell for her and wanted to be with her forever because she laughed and it was like sunshine her eyes shined bright and it was bright blue almost corn blue which made chloe very unique and made liam one lucky man, when liam told simon about being loved by chloe and how she could truly love a wounded bird; a man who was abandoned by his father and raised by a woman who began to hate him when simon hired him he left behind his mother and joined the mafia. When Simon knew that Liam was the one for Chloe and allowed him to date chloe. When lian and chloe talked in chloe’s room, chloe held liam’s head with her hands and kissed him on the lips, liam held chloe while she laid her head on liam’s chest while they laid on her bed then chloe spoke; i love you while lifting her head and stared at him then spoke; i love you really and so lucky that i met you liam smiled; i know i love you too and grateful that i have you in my life. The two lovebirds were hoping that no one would burst their bubble. Liam knew his mother would show up and try to break him and Chloe up because his mother wanted to be the only person in his life. The next day, liam woke up with a text from his mother:  i want to see you liam sighed: no and blocked his mother’s number. When Liam was out he saw his mother and rolled his eyes then crossed the street when he stood in front of his mother: yes? Gretchen; dark hair dark eyes olive skin: I wanted to see you, you remind me of your father tall cold I love you liam, Liam grunted and nodded at his mom. Gretchen: I have to go but, you look good placing her hand on liam's shoulder and liam kissed his mother's cheek then went on his business meanwhile Gretchen texted simon: liam doesn't need to work for you please fire him simon texted back: I tried but, he is dating my daughter Gretchen sighed knowing what kind of life her son would have. Gretchen called her ex-husband Kyle who was Liam's father and told him that Liam was working for his boss,Kyle being in prison was stressing him out. Kyle asked if liam was dating anyone Gretchen told him chloe mayes Kyle swore then spoke: he can't Gretchen she is my boss’ daughter, armino's goddaughter Gretchen: wow and if he marries her he can have your job kyle: don't let it happen. When Kyle hung up Gretchen Tried to understand why Chloe chose Liam because like Kyle, Liam is loyal and would be the best husband. Gretchen texted simon: okay laim can stay because kyle knows liam would be like him loyal and never betray simon agreed and hoped liam Would be a good son inlaw to him.

coffee and sunset जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें