forever

Chapter eighteen forever
The day of meghan and rafael’s wedding got off a rocky start and rafael hoped that cole would show up but, cole had refused saying that he didn’t want to be part of his father’s new life with meghan which made rafael sad because cole was ready to move on from his father’s chaotic life. Cole wrote chloe letting her know that he wasn’t coming back even for his father’s “wedding” chloe sighed at the letter when cole said that he was happy living with his mom and stepdad because there was no drama and only his dad brought drama to his life even with dating tiffany. Rafeal was trying to win back his son but, realized that cole was 17 nearly 18 and didn’t care about their father/son relationship so rafael planned to move on with his life with meghan, tiffany knew that cole was hurting from rafe not giving him the love and attention that most fathers have for their sons but, now married to meghan rafael would learn that there was consequences for him choosing meghan and trying to beat simon. Meghan was happy to be with Rafael but she would have a soulless marriage with Rafael because he didn’t love her like he did with Tiffany and now this marriage would cost him his son. Chloe showed her mom the letter of what cole said because she felt that maybe tiffany would know what cole was feeling but, tiffany knew what cole felt and knew rafe did this to himself because rafe only thinks of himself and no one else is a thought or a second thought. Rafe was sad that cole told him to go to hell because rafe chose vengeance instead of love, meghan was getting mad that rafe wasn’t paying any attention and soon she would be twice divorced because rafe didn’t love her and wanted meghan back because she was rich and beautiful tiffany wasn’t really rich because she relied on simon’s money. When Meghan entered the country club Tiffany just looked at her hoping that Meghan wouldn’t make small talk with, when meghan towards tiffany; Tiffany and her friends ignored Meghan til she left. When Meghan left Tiffany sighed that Meghan didn’t talk to her and her friends and let Meghan join and bring the mood down, when Meghan went home she cried that Tiffany didn’t welcome her and that their friends didn’t greet her with open arms. Meghan didn’t know that tiffany and her friends began being mean girls, when people realized that meghan only married rafael only for appearances meghan sighed when she got home because rafael didn’t greet her so meghan called one of her friends to see if she can move in with her because this life with rafe wasn’t making her happy and she wasn’t having the life she had hoped for. Meghan’s friend anna said sure now that meghan had become a social pariah and noone wanted to be her friend anymore so meghan packed her stuff secretly took her money out of the bank and gave rafael the divorce he wanted left a note than left the life that she once thought  would give her joy instead it gave her pain.