xoxo

Chapter four xoxo
Over the next few days, sebastian tried to ask chloe out but, she never wanted to see sebastian but, then sebastian planned a party and hoped that chloe would come and if she did he planned a night for them, when sebastian handed out flyers to his party. Sebastian gave chloe a flyer to his party when friday night came chloe and cole went and when chloe got there sebastian grabbed a drink for her and made it extra special by the time chloe drank her cup and began feeling intoxication cole looked at chloe stumble and nearly fell and he caught her chloe slurred her words: i don’t feel well cole nodded and lifted chloe in his arms(https://photos.app.goo.gl/JhzBcLGszWkBerf26) and took her home meanwhile sebastian smiled not knowing that cole knew bash would hurt chloe because she rejected sebastian he wanted to hurt her, when the siblings got home cole tried to keep chloe quiet because their parents were asleep chloe was drunk and cole had to help her. Cole got chloe to her room and undressed her down to her underwear and cole left her a bottle of water and aspirin and left chloe to sleep cole went to shower and tried not to think about what sebastian was going to do with chloe, cole went to bed not knowing what tomorrow brought. The next morning chloe woke up with a headache and took the water and aspirin and tried to think what happen to her, when breakfast started cole smiled at chloe chloe didn’t know what happened between her and cole , chloe began her homework after breakfast until sebastian texted her about the party but, chloe blocked his number and never answered his text but cole threatened sebastian to never call text or talk with chloe ever again because cole was going to make that promise happen. When dinner began Chloe wondered if Sebastian would contact her again but Cole wanted Chloe for himself and he was going to have her all to himself soon. Chloe was dressed for school and was brushing her hair when Cole walked in the bathroom to brush his teeth and saw a look on Chloe's face; what’s going on? Chloe shook her head: nothing and put down her brush and left the bathroom cole had sighed he hoped that sebastian never broke chloe’s heart because all he saw was heartbreak when cole and chloe got to school and cole saw sebastian and wanted to knock sebastian’s teeth and jaw out. Cole saw his friends and told them that he wanted to punch sebastian’s lights out on the honor of chloe kat pointed out that sebastian wanted chloe’s virginity because she was new and fresh cole sighed his girl was a target and cole was ready to fight to protect the girl he loves. When chloe walked into english class sebastian tried to talk with her but, chloe has nothing to say to sebastian and tiffany knew sebastian was the devil and so was cole but, she had a guy in mind andrea or andrew and she hoped that andrew would help chloe out at lunch, andrew met chloe and he smiled knowing that chloe was the one for him. Chloe thought Andrew was cute and funny because he was different from sebastian and her stepbrother cole but, soon Andrew would be the main guy for her until Cole fought for her.