delirium

Chapter two: delirium
The next morning chloe woke up and got dressed in the bathroom then cole walked in the bathroom while chloe was brushing her teeth:morning cole grunted chloe: see you downstairs chloe left and went downstairs and brewed hot water for tea when tiffany came down with rafe: morning mommy rafe tiffany kissed her daughter’s head:morning baby brewing tea? Chloe nodded tiffany smiled suddenly cole came down and saw his father with tiffany and chloe eating breakfast then chloe made her tea hoping that she would drink through the day, then cole drove chloe to his school waterfall institute and chloe walked into the main office while cole was hanging out with his friends; nicholas and kathleen: my so called stepsister has arrived kat looked at cole: oh yeah i heard your stepmother is dating your father cole nodded: yeah she’s okay but her daughter man sharing the same bathroom as me and nick:and what? Cole shushed as Chloe walked by not seeing Cole and his friends when she walked by Cole felt his penis hardened and Kat saw him: so the princess makes you hard? Cole nodded yes while Chloe was heading to class Cole tried to cool down: this forbidden thing it’s going to kill me kat:unless Chloe dates someone like sebastian, cole: no way bash is not the guy for Chloe someone else besides bash. Chloe was in english class when sebastian came up and began talking to chloe:hey i’m sebastian butcher chloe smiled: i’m chloe mayes my mother married rafael sebastian paled:cole’s your brother chloe sighed:stepbrother and don’t tell me that he threaten you not to date me sebastian nodded: yeah chloe: you can move on okay sebastian walked away from chloe afterclass chloe went to find her stupid stepbrother and found him:you! Cole froze and saw chloe standing in front of him looking mad: me he said with a shrug chloe: what the hell is the matter with you, you forbade me to date just because our parents are fucking under the same roof as us doesn’t mean you can treat me as the little sister i am the same age as you block me from dating i’ll kill you okay cole nodded with his friends hoping that chloe would reject sebastian as a boyfriend then cole would sleep like a baby. Chloe was hoping that bash would talk to her and make her his girlfriend but, she knew that bash was terrified to date her, bash on the other hand wanted to know chloe personally and sexually but, soon chloe would be tied to bash’s bed and chloe would be his girlfriend when school was over chloe met cole by his car and wasn’t talking to her stepbrother. Cole tried to talk with chloe, chloe refused to talk with cole because he blocked chloe from dating sebastian when the siblings got home chloe went to her bedroom and didn’t leave her room even though cole knocked on her door and chloe hoped that cole leave her alone by the time dinner hit chloe went down and avoid cole and tiffany could feel the tension between cole and chloe and tried to make the siblings talk: anyone want to say one good thing about their day? Chloe: Cole is a bastard while looking at cole.