[024]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗵𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆

YOU STEPPED BACK AT THE EDGE OF THE ROOF, more drones appeared, circling you.

a flying aircraft stopped near the rooftop, the cockpit opened and inside there was your dear friend doctor robotnik.

an evil smirk plastered on his face "welcome to san francisco, mr. wachowski. are you enjoying the clam chowder?"

you and sonic took an attacking stance, your fists tightening as you watched his smug look.

tom spoke to his wife "it's the government whack job who keeps trying to kill us." and then he shouted to the doctor "unsuccessfully!"

the replay made robotnik scowl which in exchange made you smirk.

"nice of you to swing by on your way to comic-con." added donut lord — you couldn't really understand the context of his phrase but it was obviously an insult.

"yeah, what are you wearing?" followed pretzel lady.

it made you focus on his red outfit and your nose scrunched in confusion "it's a flight suit, designed to modulate my body temperature and reduce drag!" he responded through clenched teeth.

the man behind you smirked "yeah, and you still are one."

"good one. you are catching fire, thomas." the doctor's eyes landed on the woman at his side "oh, and speaking of heat, i see you've taken a lover. does she have a name, or should we just call her 'collateral damage'?" he chuckled as he drummed the sides of his ships.

tom face changed into a scowl "hey, watch your mouth! unless you want a little more of what i gave you earlier." his tone softened as he explained to maddie "i punched him in the face."

the hedgehog smiled happily at the memory "he punched him right in the face! it was awesome!"

"yeah, it was good" you tilted your head as you agreed — you couldn't boost the man's ego too much!

"the time for talking is over!" interrupted you robotnik "it's time to push buttons!"

"your flying eggs are pretty impressive, mr. eggman, but let's face it, you'll never catch me!" the mobian's hands landed on his hips as he mocked the doctor.

"confidence! a fool's substitute for intelligence." responded the man in the red suit.

only then you started to notice how he was a little to positive for a man that had already got all his robots beaten by you, he knew how fast sonic was and there was no way that he could land a finger on him — right?

the drones took out their weapons, making you let out a couple of cuss words, "that's not good." made you notice your blue friend.

"sonic, [name], i know you got the super speed and the guns" you heard donut lord's tone tremble a little.

"guns?!" interrupted him his wife.

he ignored her for a moment "but maddie, and i-" he was stopped again, this time by the mobian "totally defenseless? probably gonna get blown up?" he said.

"pretty much, yeah." answered maddie.

"don't worry. i know exactly what to do." the hedgehog winked at you before he jumped to the side of the wall.

you blinked and the moment after you were pushed off the roof, the two humans screaming as they fell down with you.

you looked around you and you saw your own bag, you gun, tail's tracker, and other things were inside of it.

you swam in the air to push yourself forward and with a stretch of your hand you caught a grip on it.

you hugged it to your chest as the wind hit your body.

something exploded inside the building — or maybe it was outside, you couldn't really tell — and now sonic was in front of you, free falling.

he opened his eyes to see the glare that you were throwing at him, the couple screaming around you.

he tried to reach for his ring but he failed, he plucked out one of his quill and he used it to grab the golden circle.

he speeded against the wall to reach you and he tossed the ring under you to open a portal, you screamed at him to keep you there with him but it was too late.

on the other side of the ring you fall safely inside a barn, over a piles of hay, but pain filled your body anyway since your old injuries were still healing.

you quickly set up, diving into the hay to search for your things, your head came back out after you had easily found them.

you jumped out of the pile and over the grass, you dusted yourself off as a farmer came from around the corner.

his eyes widened when he saw you before he noticed the man laying behind you "oh! hi, tom! glad you're here. could use some help. old bessie's about to give birth!" a moo followed and you turned around to look at the couple with a strange look.

"give me a minute." breathed out donut lord.

as the two tried to regain their lungs you emptied your bag on the ground, you grabbed tail's tracker — which now had lots of scratch and wasn't of the same bright yellow as before — and you hit it a couple of times to make it turn on.

"what's that?" questioned thomas as maddie took the hay out of his hair.

"a tracker" your response was dry, and it made the man remember of how you were when you had first met him.

it wasn't long ago but only now was he realizing how much you had actually changed.

he moved near you as he kept speaking, something that you were finding incredibly annoying "but we know where he is, in san francisco" it sounded more like a question than anything else "and even if he leaves the city he will be in california, which is still far away"

you gave him a cold look that made him almost shut up, he was the adult after all he had to have some kind of power over you.

"he wouldn't throw me-" you looked them up and down before you corrected yourself "us, off a building just because" you explained as your eyes were trained on the map "he has a plan"

the humans watched as the blue dot on the screen started to jump from a place to another "and the rings" you added with a smile.

"france?" maddie read the text over the tracker with surprise.

he was going to be fine, you repeated to yourself over and over.

"it will take him some time but he'll come back here" you told them as you started to walk towards the truck outside of the farm.

they jogged after you and tom took back his driving spot before he glanced at you inside the little mirror "you sure?"

"yes, we are here."

˚˚˚˚˚
a/n:
another chapter?!!!
i'm going craaaazyyyyyyy
i don't know why but these days thesonic movies are all i've been thinking about
so here i am giving you lots of chapters ;)
kissesssss xoxo