[023]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲𝘀?

AS SOON AS THE ZIP OPENED YOU WERE JUMPING OUT OF THE BAG, you tried to be as fast as you could, creating distance between you and the blue hedgehog.

you took a deep breath of fresh air, trying to make it look like that was the reason for your quick escape — and definitely not the forced proximity with him.

you started to complain as you dusted yourself off, cleaning your clothes from nothing, but the words stopped at your throat when your eyes landed on the view.

you wowed as you looked down at the city, a full smile appearing on your face as the sun hit your eyes, forcing you to squint them.

the noises of the other three speaking behind you were muffled as your focus was all on the streets and buildings in front of you.

behind you tom quietly motioned for sonic to go to your side, a knowing smirk that was copied by his wife made the mobian roll his eyes at the couple but a moment later he was crouching down at your feet.

he got back up while he held the ring satchel in his hands, then his eyes landed on the side of your face, the rays of the sun made you look almost angelic with the way your eyes were wide open, admiring the beauty of the world.

a whisper left your lips "it's- it's..." you started, voice like honey to match the atmosphere around you.

"beautiful" his green orbs were still trained on you as he finished the phrase for you.

unknowing of his situation you turned around, staring at him in the same way that you had been gazing at the horizon, a red hue reached his cheeks.

he coughed in his fist, looking down at his shoes — which were now matching his face — before he spoke again "makes it hard to leave uh?"

your expression hardened, just a tiny bit, a reminder that you were looking at him that way only because of everything else that he could not give you ( at least that's what he thought )

you nodded, sadly agreeing with him, you grabbed his hand without thinking twice before you dragged him back in front of the two humans.

"okay. what happens now?" asked maddie looking down at you.

you crossed your arms before you turned around to let the blue hedgehog explain "now, all i have to do is think of where i want the other end of the ring to appear, and i throw it."

tom looked between the three of you "so, that's it? we did it?" he opened up his arms.

"yeah! we did it!" confirmed sonic.