[006]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑.

you had been woken up by the sounds of talks and machines.

your head on sonic shoulders as the night before you had fallen asleep on the ground.

sonic had told you to wait for him and he had ran out of the cave, seconds later he was back inside talking to himself.

"so...what's happening right now?" you asked wanting some answers, your arms crossed as you followed him with your eyes.

he was throwing his things in his bag, still not addressing you and you spent some seconds like that.

you rolled your eyes before you took one of your knife from your side, throwing it in front of his face as he zipped in front of you.

the weapon ended against the wall and sonic stopped as he looked at you with a shocked face.

"i'm sorry, what was that?" he pointed to the weapon blocked on the wall as he kept his eyes on you.

"me getting your attention" you replayed as you walked towards the knife before gripping it with your hands and taking it out.

"couldn't you just- i don't know- yell?!" he questioned incredulous.

you rolled the knife in your hand, playing with it as you did some steps towards him.

"wasn't as efficient" you smirked as you pointed the end towards his chest, sonic sighed before he shook his head.

"everyone's looking for me" he continued his run around the house as he talked to you "the blue-explosion attracted them"

"no way" you replayed and he heard the sarcasm in your tone.

"so...do you have a plan?" he suddenly stopped to an halt, he was just in front of you.

he opened the bag in his hand, showing you all the rings.

"this is my plan" he proceeded taking out the map showing you the planet, he pointed to one with a little mushroom drawing "mushroomville"

you shared a glance and you nodded strongly towards him, you were in.

he copied the action before taking a ring in his hand, he was just about to throw it and then barks were heard.

he stopped with his arm up in the air.

looking at you as you talked together "they're outside"

sonic had a nervous expression on his face and you talked again, trying to distract him.