[013]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗯𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓?" your head was still in your palm as you observed the interaction from the side of the table, sonic had moved your seats one near the other and tom set right in front of you.

"a bucket list is, uh, it's a list of things you want to do in your life before you, well, kick the bucket." explained as best — and as family friendly — as he could.

"i've-" you finally moved your head from your hand as you looked into nothing to think "i've never kicked a bucket" you recalled, still a little confused about the topic.

"i've never kicked a bucket either! oh, I gotta make my list!" the happiness in the blue hedgehog radiated outside his body and you caught yourself smiling, once again, at his positive personality.

you blinked and he had a pen and a paper in his hands, ready to make the list.

he positioned a copy of the same items in front of you, printing you to copy his actions.

you found yourself slowly taking the pen in your hand as you thought about what you wanted to do.

you were so focus on thinking about your paper to realise sonic was having problems of his own, you looked up to see his face full of concern.

you called him, giving him a slight shove with your shoulder.

"what? what's the matter?" questioned tom.

"there's so much stuff i've never done, you've never done." he took a deep breath to calm his racing thoughts "and-and now that i'm leaving earth forever, i'm taking you with me and i, i'm making you miss your chance." you positioned your hand on sonic's one that was resting on the table.

he looked at you, he noticed that there was something sad behind your eyes , but it wasn't pity, and that was enough for him.

"after ten years our paths crossed again, we've each other, that's enough for my bucket list" you smiled as your whole body was focused on him, almost making it too much for his mind.

tom coughed in the background before sending a look that felt a little too much like 'sorry for ruining the moment'.

"and,i guess this is the kind of place you could get a lot of living done in a short period of time." you nodded in his direction, just a small almost invisible movement "i suppose we can spare an hour."

"what? you're gonna bucket list with me?!" he was incredulous, almost not believing the man's words.

you chuckled at his face as tom confirmed what he had just said.