[003]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

"...𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋, you and your [color] friend"

those words made sonic stop on his tracks.

'crazy carl' was the nickname that he gave to the man that was speaking to him while hanging upside down.

he wasn't someone that you would trust, since he was a 'little', crazy.

but he was the only one that had seen sonic and he really wanted to catch him, but he failed every time.

still, he was an old man that no one thought too much about.

not even sonic himself.

but when you go visit your city just to see a weird limping 'child' with fur sticking out its hoodie, you kinda feel like you're loosing your mind.

especially when the fur makes you remember of your old childhood friend (who you secretly had a crush for).

so when the man that everyone thinks is crazy ,but is the only one that has ever found out about a mobian leaving on earth, tells you that there is something else, something new walking in your city, right after you have had the same doubts.

you get a little suspicious.

and that's exactly why sonic's legs had stopped abruptly, almost making him fall.

he was hiding behind a bush, ready to ran away from crazy carl, but when those words left his mouth he couldn't help but let his mind wonder.

he knew that it wasn't possible, he knew that you were gone, and he knew that there was no way that you could know where he was.

he had spent the last years hoping that you would come back, that some miracle would've happened and that you would appear in front of him like a beautiful vision.

for the past ten years every flower had make him remember you, your little collection.

his runs in the open felt horrible without you in his arms, your hands grabbing his fur, your breath on his neck.

he had cried when he had realised that he had forget how you smelled like, he had cried when he had realised that he could forgot your face, your voice.

so he had decided to go on, he didn't want to forget you, but he wanted to be okay with himself.

he had finally convinced himself that between you two was over, when you were with him it had been the happiest time of his life, but that was it.

you were gone; and he was alone.

on a planet where no one could know about him.

so yeah he was almost totally sure that it was just the universe playing games with him.