[022]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗱𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴

A FIGHT STARTED AFTER TOM AND MADDIE TOOK HER SISTER'S CAR, sonic wanted to drive and there was no way you were going to let that happen.

not again.

sadly when a space hedgehog with extreme speed starts to repeat the same words over and over, abusing of his power, the humans have to surrender.

and for some reasons now they were the one to gave orders.

so your alien friend won this battle and he ended up taking the driving spot, sticking his tongue out at you — useless to say that when you reached your destination the car was more then beaten-up.

"coming through" he shouted as he drove dangerously through the streets of san francisco.

he parked lopsidedly over the curb "perfect park!" he called it.

you almost threw yourself out the window now that the car was still, between breaths you brought an hand over your chest "i'm never driving with you again, i swear" you promised solemnly.

behind you donut lord agreed with you with a fast nod "is there anything you didn't hit?" he asked.

maddie came out of the car "why did we let the alien drive?" she questioned looking down at you for an answer.

"because he's insufferable" you spoke looking right into the alien's eyes.

"hey, i got us here. and please, 5 stars." spoke the mobian before he too jumped down on the road.

you decided that you did not want to argue about his lack of driving skills instead turning around to stare at the towering transamerica building

"so, this is it?" asked sonic.

"that's it. that's your pyramid." tom nodded as you protected your eyes form the shining sun while you tried to look at the top of the skyscraper.

"wow, look at that thing!" — the hedgehog must have been doing the same.

you slapped your hands together before you turned around to decide what to do, but maddie beat you to it "what happens now?"

"well-" you were interrupted by the sound on sonic speeding away towards the building.

"oh! he's... gone." she noticed.

you growled, annoyed with his habit of running off without any explanations.

donut lord looked down at your angered figure, almost worrying for the safety of his blue friend for a moment, before he looked back up "yep."

then you quickly brought your open hand forward, and a blue blur seamed to appear from thin air, right against your hand.

"ouch" he cried as he massaged his cheek, he looked at you waiting for an answer but you didn't really care about explaining yourself to him.

"well?" you asked tapping your foot on the ground.

"no good, you need a special key to get to the roof." he described as you both kept your gaze on the top of the building.

"what now?"

tom answered the woman "time for me to abuse the power entrusted to me." a smirk grew on your face.

finally, donut lord in action!

your happiness didn't last long, ending up inside a dirty and smelly bag wasn't what you would really define a good sneak up plan.

but the humans thought otherwise.

after all, they weren't the one inside of it, squished against a blue hedgehog — who was also your childhood best friend and maybe something more.

you tried both to stay on your sides, away from the other.

but after some swinging left and right you found yourself right near him, noses almost touching and hearts beating together, fast.

"so" chuckled shyly the blue alien.

in the dark of the bag he couldn't see your look — that was begging him to shut up and let this moment be forgotten.

instead he decided to say "the weather is good today, right?" that's what made you swing your hand blindly against him, and a pained noise followed.

he asked you to explain why you felt the need to kill him inside a dirty bag and your reply was something along the lines of you hating his incapability of keeping his mouth close.

he huffed, a little offended, but he was silent now.

you would have been fine if only your subconscious hadn't started to tell you how you actually liked the sound of his voice and that it keep your anxiety down to a lower level.

you sighed exasperated "can't believe i'm doing this" you whispered, angry with yourself.

"i don't wanna be mean" you could feel his breath on your neck as you confessed, couldn't this bag be any smaller? "it's just the awkward situation we're in that... yeah" he let your words linger in the air, and you didn't dare to finish your phrase.

his chuckles were hot against your cheeks "awkward? why would it be awkward?" he asked, teasingly.

you growled under your breath and he snickered, you pretended to bite the side of his face and you shuffled around the little space, bumping against each others as you fought.

until you heard voices outside the bag and you stopped your movements, keeping still.

when tom started to walk away you finally relaxed, now looking down at him and focusing on your position — now it was awkward.

your face was over his, you noses touching, the tight bag keeping your body close to him, his hands were on your sides as he tried to stop you from attacking him and your hands were one on his shoulder and the other around his neck.

he blushed, but you couldn't see it.

your temperature rose, but thankfully he couldn't know it.

a beat of silence passed, it seemed as if you had both decided that if nobody was speaking then it wasn't happening.

"i hate when it's too sunny" you spoke.

˚˚˚˚˚
a/n:
get it? she speaks because
she wants it to happen!!
my babies, my children, my preciousness.
i love them and i love uuuuuuu
p.s. the title of this chapters is "dirty dancing" but with bagging because they are inside a dirty bag, felt the need to clarify this 😋
lots of sweet words to u all, ily <33