[007]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, catching the man's figure as he poked sonic with a spatula.

he turned his head moving his focus on you and you closed your eye again, pretending to be still asleep.

you and sonic were both in cages and you were waiting for the perfect time before doing something.

the man turned around leaning against the counter as he thought about what to do.

you took the moment to open the door of your cage and moving near sonic's one.

you worked on his door, successfully opening his too.

you put the upper half of your body inside, slapping sonic on the face.

thanks to hat he started to regain consciousness pretty quickly, you pushed yourself out waiting for sonic to ,slowly, do the same.

you mentioned to him to be silence, brining a finger towards your mouth, shushing him.

he looked around, still startled then he spotted the man's back and you watched as his eyes widened

"no,no no no-" you tried to stop him under your breath, catching his shoulder in your hands.

"donut lord?" he called the man's 'name' and you sighed as you let your head tilt down, your forehead on his shoulder.

you saw the man jump as he was startled by sonic's voice.

he turned around looking at the both of you.

"they can talk." he murmured to himself.

"what did you expect us to do? bark?" you questioned him, still angry that he had shoot you with sleeping darts.

he moved his focus from sonic to you, noticing the difference.

"why are you so awake?" he pointed at you, his phone in his hand, waiting for you to answer.

sonic tilted his head towards you, still weak, but waiting for you to say something as he was curious too.

"i've been shoot with them before, lots of time, now my body processes those types of drugs faster" you explained, not giving away any emotion.

sonic had to admit that it was strange seeing you like this, all difensive, almost as you were waiting for something to attack any second.

the way you looked like you were a robot, prepared for this.

no emotions on your face.

was this the effect of getting tortured all your life by weird, masked, killers? probably.