[014]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝗯𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"I MEAN, what could go wrong?" that was the phrase — obviously leaving sonic's mouth — that made everything go down.

you had supposed that he knew that it was bad luck to say those type of things, but you had been wrong.

a group of mean-looking patrons approached you, they were big, strong, and obviously a threat.

"can we help you?" questioned tom, trying to make his voice sound steady.

the man on the front pushed out his chest, his eyes landing on sonic "we don't like your kind around here."

your gaze hardened, your fists closed, you pushed yourself up on your feet, standing on the chair.

"'our kind' what kind is that?" questioned sonic, his hand moved to his chest.

the man moved his eyes from the blue hedgehog to you, his eyebrows furrowing "hipsters."

sonic gasped offended making you roll your eyes at his antics — you had been called worse things.

sonic didn't have the same thoughts "how dare you." he looked up at the man.

donut-man was also a smart-man or maybe just pussy-man, because he was quick to try and make things end quietly without causing a scene "hey, you know what? we were just leaving anyway." he grabbed your arm forcing you to turn around "weren't we"

you slowly looked down at his hand on your bicep, than back at his face, all that with a blank stare that made him tilt his head in confusion before he slowly let go of you "there's not a problem here." he finished.

"no, no, no, it's okay." you heard the blue alien say behind you.

"no, no, no, we're leaving." tom looked at you with a begging look, trying to make you follow his orders and help him make sonic do the same.

"i know exactly how to handle this situation." insisted the hedgehog as he grabbed a bottle, he cleared his throat before he resumed his talking "pop quiz, hotshot."

you sighed as you held your forehead in your hand, your eyes closing in defeat now that you realized that nothing would have make him leave that pub without a fight.

he kept on speaking "you just picked a fight with a poorly disguised hedgehog who's seen way too many action movies. what do you do? what do you do?"

"kill him" you murmured annoyed, making him stiffen for a second before he forced his shoulder to relax again.

he jumped up, trying to smash the bottle over the bald guy's head and expecting it to shatter; nothing happened.

"am i crazy?" he turned around to look at you "it's supposed to break, right?" before you could answer he had turned back around making you growl angrily at the fact that he had just ignored you.