[021]

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
˚˚˚˚˚

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭˚˚˚˚˚

˚˚˚˚˚
𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗮

JOJO RETURNED TO THE KITCHEN, her hands were behind her back as she walked towards the table, smiling to you two.

you tilted your head, waiting for her to do something, and she showed you a brand new pair or running shoes, they were red with white straps.

"so you won't hurt your feet anymore." she explained as she handed them to him.

sonic looked at you, surprised, and he found you smiling widely to him.

with his cheeks reddening he turned back to the little girl in front of him "really?" he asked.

she nodded back.

he grabbed the shoes "no one's ever gifted me shoes before, just flowers." he teased, knowing it would have got a reaction out of you even if he wasn't watching your face "i gotta check that off my bucket list."

you pushed against his shoulder before he tried them on, you stepped back as he skipped on the spot.

he noticed your movements and he grabbed your hand as he danced around, making you roll your eyes at him.

jojo watched intently and she laughed when you moved your foot to made him trip, you succeeded but before you could tease him about it he was already standing up straight again, pretending like nothing happened.

he crouched down on the table to be eye level with the only human in the room "thank you jojo" she ran away after a small, last snicker, no other answer.

you were alone once again, the tension rising immediately.

you jumped down on the floor before something awkward could be said and the blue hedgehog copied your movements.

"what now?" he questioned as he observed you move around the room.

you turned around, walking backwards.

"i need food and bullets" you confessed, then you shrugged as you turned around "in the opposite order" you specified.

he grabbed your forearm and you twisted his wrist, again.

"you're not so fast after all" you made him notice, it wasn't the first time that you two found yourself in this situation and you were sure that it wouldn't have been the last.

sonic never seemed to be quick enough to escape your attacks, instead always ending up in some pained situation.

he started to stutter as he tried to find an explanation "maybe i'm just that good" you added with a taunting smirk that made him roll his eyes.

"whatever" he muttered under his breath.

you knew you weren't going to find new ammunitions soon so you settled for the second thing you really needed, food.

you opened different cabinets but you couldn't really say what you were looking for, on earth it was different than on mobius.

the other mobian laid an hand on your shoulder making you look behind you, he held a look that said i-know-exactly-what-you-need, and you moved to the side.

you motioned with your hands for him to give it a try and with a wink he vanished into a blue blur.

seconds later he was back in front of you with his arms full of different kinds of things to eat.

"cereal, if you want something sweet" he started, moving his shoulder to try and point towards the box sitting on top of other strange containers.

"canned tuna if you need proteins" he repeated the same movements and you waited expectingly for something to fall "and fruits if you want... fruits" he finished.

he wasn't happy with the fact that he couldn't explain them to you but it wasn't like you had never eaten anything before, you knew what they were.

you thought for a moment and you watched as he moved around to try and keep all the boxes balanced.

"protein it is!" he happily announced as your hand grabbed the fish can.

he vanished again and when he was in front of you again everything was back at his place and his arms were now empty.

he grabbed the tuna from your hands to open it and before he could give you a fork you brought it over your face, tilting your head behind.

it fell from the can directly into your mouth, you chewed on it twice before you gulped it all down, looking at him with blank eyes.

then you realized that it was supposed to be just one portion and your eyes widened, a giggle leaving the hedgehog's mouth.

"don't worry, we have more"

˚˚˚˚˚
a/n:
i don't even like tuna that much but i felt that it fitted for some reason 🤨
letsgoooo one more chapter ( i know it's really short but be patient with my non-existent skills please 🙏 )
loooooooveeeee uuuuuuuu 💋