CHAPTER 37: That Should Be Me

My phone rang then I fell down on the floor not realizing that I was sleeping at the end of my bed. My whole body knocked on the tiles and I curled up because of the pain it cause.

I managed to get up and sat on the corner of my bed. Sliding my hand under my pillow to get my phone, the ringing didn't stop.

Harry's name appeared on the screen. What does he want now ? at 7 in the morning? Gosh! My bones ache because of him calling me up.

I slid the curser to 'in call'.

Harry: hello Stacey.

Me: Sorry, wrong number.

Then I hung up and a smile escaped from my face.

The phone rang for the second time and I accepted it again.

Stacey, are you insane? My innerself ranted.

Me: what do you want? (I asked rudely)

Harry: I need your help, Stacey.

Me: help? Yeah! You only know me if you need help. Sorry, but you called the wrong number mr.

Harry: it's not.....

I hung up and when the phone rang again, I rejected it.

Few minutes later, Zayn entered my room while holding his phone over his ear. So it's been 1 week since I left U.S.A.

Me: Zayn, you're here. (I squealed)

Zayn: no, this is not me. This is just my picture. (he joked but I gave him a fake smile.)

Me: what took you here?

Zayn: young lady, why you gotta be so rude?

Me: what? What did I do?

Zayn: you hung up for two times and rejected Harry's call. Does that sound nice?

Zayn if you only know what's going on between me and Harry.

Me: so what now?

Zayn: answer the da*n phone!!

Me: I don't like.

Zayn: answer it!!

Me: fine. Tell him to call me up.

Zayn: good. just don't hung up again.

Me: alright! Alright!

Zayn: go downstairs after. Okay?

Me: okay.

Then he left my room. Harry, oh Harry! I was scolded early in the morning because of you!! HAPPY NOW?

I waited for the phone to ring again and answer it while I lied down.

Harry: thank goodness you answered it.

Me: stop whining.

Harry: I'm not... (I cut him off)

Me: so what do you need? You told me lately that you needed some help, so what is it?

Harry: first of all, I would like to say sorry for being rude to you. I was really stressed out that time. I'm really sorry.

Me: if you're stressed out, don't put all your anger on me.

Harry: yeah. That's why I'm saying sorry to you. I should've done that.