Who Will Cook?!! - Seon Ahyeon Birthday Special

Começar do início

2. Cleaning the living room – Bae Sejin

3. Cleaning the bathroom

4. Cleaning the yard/outside

5. Cleaning the kitchen

6. Buying groceries

7. Washing the dishes

The game proceeds receiving this tally.

1. Cooking for dinner

2. Cleaning the living room – Bae Sejin + Hamster tail

3. Cleaning the bathroom – Lee Sejin + pink apron picked by Moondae.

4. Cleaning the yard/outside

5. Cleaning the kitchen – Cha Eugene + tiger tail

6. Buying groceries – Kim Raebin + fluffy headphones

7. Washing the dishes – Park Moondae + Corgi ears + squeezy bone necklace

The only two remaining guys were Sun Ahyeon and Ryu Cheongwoo. Although Ahyeon received a sticker patch on his face, one that resembles a deer.

Everyone looks around. Although one can tell that they are all hoping for their leader to be the one cooking the dinner...

When Cheongwoo got the highest score and picked up the folder paper, his face turned pale as if he had done something terrible.

"...? What did you get? Hyung?"

And as Eugene looked at the paper, it was cleaning the yard/ outside.

Everyone gulps and soon, Ahyeon picks up the remaining paper.

"I will... be cooking then..."

"..."

"Can we have a grilled meat for dinner??"

The big guy suggested as he tried to find a way how them could eat a proper dinner.

"I will buy the ingredients!" Kim Raebin shouted with enthusiasm.

"Okay..."

Sun Ahyeon nods his end. And also, since Cheongwo failed to pick the cooking, he self suggest to get two props he should wear. They ended up giving him large eyeglasses with no lenses and wings on the back.

The TeStar giggles as they tease their leader. Cheongwo just laughs and shakes his head, regretting what he agreed upon just a while ago.

Everyone was set, and while waiting for the ingredients, Sun Ahyeon was talking with Moondae, since the two of them can't do their chores until later.

"Do you think I can do it?"

Moondae look at the guy who was blessed to have such a face.

"You are good at grilling, I saw it before. It tastes great"

Still, Ahyeon has worries on his face. Fidgeting, he mumbles.

"I... I don't want to do what I did back then when we do songs with PD... I, I create foods that taste terrible... I am not good with fire... it keeps burning..."

"You did your best back then. And we are happy for the hard work you have done to cook us food"

"..." Still, Ahyeon can't accept that.

All the food that he cooked before needed fire and... it all ended up being charcoal. It

He surely is good when it comes to any chores but when it comes to cooking, he... is just so terrible at it. Aside from grilling though. He is the only member that grills well.

"I can give you a guide if you want to do side dishes, I will teach you simple ones that don't need fire"

And just then, Sun Ahyeon's face brightened.

"Moondae... thank you..."

And with that, Kim Raebin arrives and shows the things he brought.

Some time later...

"Wow... Ahyeon hyung did this?!"

Everyone looks at the grilled beef, pork, and hotdogs on the table. It was nicely presented. They also see some lettuce, kimchi [that they got from the fridge], melted cheese [that Ahyeon microwaved], different variety of sauces [that moondae instructed Ahyeon to do], rice that is not burnt, coleslaw [that was a mixed vegetable]

Wiping his forehead as he put down the mashed potato he cooked in the ricecooker for it to not be burned, everyone look at Sun Ahyeon who was the one that cooked their dinner for tonight.

"Ahyeonyah~ you are growing up faster than I didn't even realized it~" Lee Sejin give Seon Ahyeon a hug and acted as if he was crying.

"I... didn't burn it thanks to Moondae's teachings..."

"No, it was you who did that, and I can't grill a good meat like you did"

Moondae replied while taking a seat.

"You did a good job, Ahyeon"

Cheongwoo mumbles with a smile.

"It looks so amazing, I can't wait to dig in" Cha Eugene murmured as he was amazed with the finely grilled meat.

Seon Ahyeon's smile was so bright that none of them didn't think it was an angel who descended...

"Thank you for the food!"

And their amazement was once more raised when they taste the meat that was made with passion and love.

"Wah~" Raebin's eyes widened.

"Ahyeon... it taste so wonderful..."

Bae Sejin mumbled as he munched the meat inside his cheeks like a real-life hamster.

The guy being praised nods his head and smiles back.

"Ah, Ahyeon, can you get the ice cubes on the fridge?"

Cheongwoo asked since Ahyeon was the one near the refrigerator.

"Ah! Yes!"

And as he open the door of the fridge, there he saw a big cake with his name on it.

POP

The sound of the confetti and party horns was heard.

And as he look back, the guys are wearing a birthday cone that he doesn't know where they got it.

"Guys...?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHYEON!"

There he realized that it was already past midnight. It is May 07... his birthday...

'Did I cook that long??'

He didn't even realized the time....

But still, all he can feel is happiness...

Big Sejin picked up the cake and lit it up.

They all sing him a happy birthday.

And as he blows the candle, he can't help but be thankful.

"What did you wish?"

"No! Don't tell it!"

Only him knows what he wish, but even if he don't say it, his eyes can't lie how he wants this memories to last long.

'TeStar... I want to be with them much as long as we can....'

And the TeStar ended up spreading icing of the cake from one another. The room was filled with their laughter.