~22~

Jin's POV

      I hadn't been out of my room in days, and I hated it. Namjoon only checked on me once, and the same can't be said for the rest of them. I knew the guys were busy, but this was ridiculous! It's me we're talking about. I decided to head out of my room to give them a piece of my mind.

        It's not like I was bedridden, but it hurt to move or even breathe deeply, so I decided on my own to take it easy so I could heal faster. Of course, it would be nice to be taken care of. Ava came to mind, when she had stitched me up. I gave her shit about it, but she didn't do too bad, under the circumstances. Did I forget to tell her that?

        I ran into Namjoon right as my foot hit the bottom step. He was on the phone, and barely even saw me as he was rushing by but when he did his eyes widened a little and told the person to hold as he put his hand over the speaker. "Great timing. Group meeting in 10. My office."

      Then just like that, he was walking away again, continuing his other conversation. I couldn't even get two words in before he left. Though, this has been the norm for him ever since we made our names in the underground. When he's all business like that, ironically I can't help but see the little kid I grew up with. I always forget he's younger than me.

       I sighed as my stomach growled, and right on cue, I smelled something coming from the kitchen, and it smelled absolutely divine. I let my nose guide me and when I turned the corner, I saw Yoongi putting little snacks he must have just made on a plate, enough to feed all seven of us. Well, eight now.

      "Yoongi...you're amazing, you know that?" I said, announcing my presence, and he didn't even blink an eye. He just continued to meticulously put the bite sized pieces of food on the plate. I wrapped an arm around his shoulders, and I could instantly feel him trying to wiggle out of my hug. "Alright alright, you'll mess me up." He scolded, making me smile. I knew he loved me.

      I left him alone, but not before stealing a small piece from the plate before making my way to Namjoon's office. Come to think of it, I hadn't been in here since we came back from the facility. The bump on my head that Ava caused was almost gone, but I could still feel it somehow.

      As if I summoned her in my mind, when I turned the corner to go in the office, there she was, sitting with her legs and arms crossed in one of the leather chairs in front of Namjoon's desk.

      Jimin was also there sitting on the couch on the opposite side of the room, sneaking glances at Ava while scrolling through his phone. Did he really try to make a move on her like Namjoon said?

       Jungkook, who was also in the room, was seemingly doing the opposite and looking at everything but her. Did something happen between them too? What the hell have I missed?

       "Jin, how are you feeling?" Jungkook asked me, coming over and patting me on the back. I decided to give him a hard time, because it's what I do best.

      I clung to my wound, making a pained face, "Jungkook, it hurts...ah, it hurts so much..but the pain in my heart hurts even more since you didn't even bother to visit." I said with a strained voice, and Jungkook let out a small chuckle, "So you're fine then. That's good."

      I scoffed, "The next time you get hurt I'm not doing a thing. I'll just watch as you're in agonizing pain and you'll be all alone. How's that?" I ask, and Jungkook's grin only grows wider.

      "That's fine, he's got five more people to keep him company." Jimin said, with a smile of his own.

       "And you! The same goes for you punk, you didn't visit me either." I pointed at Jimin accusingly, "Seriously, were you all so busy you couldn't spare a moment to ask how I was doing at least?" I pretended to pout, and Hoseok and Taehyung walked in, seeing Jungkook and I bickering at the door.