~19~

I woke up in a sweat. I expected to have nightmares, but it's like my body was starting to reject the idea of sleep altogether which wasn't helping my case.

The firm knock was what rattled me out of my sleep in the first place, and as I groggily climbed out of bed I heard some shuffling feet outside of it. I didn't know what time it was, but it looked like it was just now getting dark outside. I must have slept the entire day away.

When I slowly opened the door, I saw Hoseok and Jimin right in front of it, with Hoseok standing slightly behind him, with his hands casually in his slack pockets. Jimin looked surprised that I actually answered the door.

    I raised an eyebrow, "Yes?" I gave them an obvious look up and down, and they looked like they were about to go out. "You guys look fancy. Going somewhere?"

    "Actually, we were just going dancing. We just got back from a job and we wanted to let off some steam, and we thought maybe you might want to come. Unless of course, you're allergic to fun?" Hoseok smirked, and I narrowed my eyes in slight suspicion. "I don't know if dancing is my version of 'fun' " I said with finger air quotes.

Jimin flicked his tongue to the corner of his mouth and gave me a quick look up and down as he leaned against the doorway, "Well, we can't just show up without a pretty woman beside us now can we? We have a reputation to uphold you know."

I knew he was teasing me, and I didn't know how much he meant what he just said, or if he was just trying to get under my skin, but the blush annoyingly appeared on my face nonetheless. They could probably find any random woman at the club to dance with easily. They didn't necessarily need me, not really. Still... It did give me an excuse to go out after all. How could I say no? Except...

"I don't really have anything to wear for the occasion..." I narrowed my eyes, but there was a sort of playfulness to it. There wasn't some magical fix to that, it was just the truth. "Oh right, one second." Hoseok said, and he abruptly left and started walking down the hall. I made no effort to hide the confusion on my face. There's no way he's going to just pull out an outfit for me out of thin air. Right?

    "So.." Jimin said slyly, turning his head towards me. "Are you gonna tell me what happened to your neck or am I going to have to make some assumptions?" My hand shot up to my neck, and I looked away from him. Was it still that noticeable?

"It's not what you think it is. I don't really want to talk about it." Jimin's smirk faltered a little, seeing that my tone had shifted suddenly. Before he could ask another question that was just sitting on his lips, Hoseok returned, carrying what looked like a crimson colored piece of fabric. "This is a new dress design from one of my fashion brands. It should do." You're actually kidding me. I thought.

He went to hand me a folded up piece fabric that was so small I questioned if it was actually a dress. I also felt myself raising my eyebrows. I didn't know he was in the fashion designing world, till now at least. "Wait, how do you know it'll fit-"

"I just know. Trust me." He said, gesturing again for me to take it from him. So, I did with a sigh and closed the door behind me. "We leave in ten!" I heard Jimin call out through the door, and I heard them walk away from the door. Well, that sure didn't give me much time.

I skeptically held up the dress in front of me, finally looking at the whole thing. I could tell just from the material alone it must have been expensive, and definitely not something I'm used to wearing. Still, I went to slip it on, in the back of my mind hoping it didn't fit so I could rub it in Hoseok's face that he was wrong.