Chapter 183-We Are The World 25: Part 2

Lionel spoke up for the first time in a while, "It's easy to criticize others when you're standing on a shaky pedestal yourself, isn't it?" His words cut through the air like a sharp blade, leaving no room for misunderstanding

The group exchanged knowing looks, understanding the weight of his implication.

Michael nodded in agreement, finally understanding why Athena was the preferred choice.

Melody, usually reserved and soft-spoken, suddenly found her voice rising in defense of not only her friend, but the most professional eighteen year old she had ever worked with, "Madonna may have fame and fortune, but true artistry is measured by the impact you have on others, not the number of records you sell. Athena embodies everything that is genuine and beautiful about music, along with the fame and the fortune—a quality that seems to elude you."

"Athena is the youngest millionaire in the world," Quincy deadpanned.

Wendy, sensing the shift in dynamics, attempted to salvage her previous stance, "But Madonna has achieved so much in her career—surely that counts for something?"

Quincy fixed Wendy with a pointed gaze, his voice dripping with disdain, "Achievement means nothing if it is built on a foundation of ego and disrespect. Athena may be young, but she carries herself with more grace and talent than most artists twice her age. Madonna's achievements pale in comparison when you consider the impact and legacy that Athena has already created at such a tender age," he turned to Michael with a knowing look, "See, Michael? Athena Tyler not only respects your music but admires you as an artist. She's the real deal."

The next clip was how the two popstars interacted with fans.

Madonna was stiff and distant as fans clamored for her attention, her forced smile not quite reaching her eyes. She signed a few autographs with a sense of obligation rather than genuine appreciation, her body language closed off and uninviting.

In stark contrast, Athena moved through the crowd with an easy grace, connecting with each fan on a personal level. Her smile was warm and infectious, her eyes lighting up with joy as she interacted with those who supported her. She took the time to have meaningful conversations, posing for photos and showering her fans with love and gratitude.

Melody turned to Wendy with a knowing look, "See how Athena treats her fans? That's the mark of a true artist—someone who values and appreciates those who support them. Madonna may have fans, but Athena has something much more valuable—she has genuine connections and loyalty from her supporters," she paused, "Guys, she told me herself—she considers her fans her family."