25 • "It'sss nice to meet you Miss Y/N.

"Come onnn Y/N! I promise you'll be fine!" Penny tugs on my arm, pulling me closer.

"Penny, when I said let's hang out I mean like go to the movies or like a small little girls night. What we normally do. Not...this." There are some things that friends hide. Mine was my past events. Apparently hers was a sacrifices of sorts.

"It's just a small sacrificing! It's fine! It's like a, I don't know, friendship bonding — trust? —exercise!" She hops, way too happy about this as she drags me further into the woods until we reach a clearing.

'No f*cking way...' It was the same f*cking clearing. The same one I had to use that stupid board. The same one where I met him.

"What the hell...?" I question, cautiously walking into the center.

"Amazing, isn't it? Just like the one in your hometown. The one that caused everything you've been trying to forget?" She walks closer, laying a hand on my shoulder.

"What did you just say?" I've never told her of all that.

"The Ouija board. Where you met the Radio Demon for the first time. Don't tell me you've forgotten?" Penny walks around me, now standing in front of me.

"How did you know about any of that? Who are you?" I take a step back, this was starting to get kinda freaky.

'Penny laughs. Her normally long black hair turns into a short which bob. Hazel eyes transform into a more golden state and a halo and wings appear.

"It really was easy to gain your trust, despite the many problems you've had with trust in the past. It's not everyday you meet the girl who peeked the Radio pricks interest so I just had to get to know you better! Now, hurry up." 'Penny' roughly grabs my shoulders before trying to push me closer to the middle of the clearing which I now see has been decorated into a pentagram with candles marking each point.

"No! Let me go! Stop!" I struggle to get out of her grasp, "Who even are you!?"

"I don't think it's that important. What important is the little radio b*tch and his slave — daughter?— the f*cking psycho maid killed Adam. And what better way than to kill you back? Of course you'll just be back in hell but it's good enough."

She shoves me into the circle and before giving me a chance to speak she pulls out a knife. "This, Y/N, is an angelic knife. It permanently kills a demon. Since I'm merciful and do enjoy your company I'll let you keep it after I kill you."

"Listen, can't we talk about this?" I try to reason with the angel.

'I remember Alastor was talking about them. Exterminators I believe?'

That was the last thing I thought before a sharp pain erupted in my chest. I was bleeding. And before I knew it, I was dead.

"Hi! Welcome to heaven! Can I get your name please?" I jolt awake to the sound of a new voice.

"What? Where am I?" I mutter to myself before I look up.

"Holy sh*t-" In front of me were two large golden gates and now that I look down. I'm standing on clouds. "What the hell?"

"Ahem, sorry to interrupt but I suppose you're still processing? I'm St. Peter and you are one step away from heaven! So can I please get your name?" A blond man speaks from a small alter, in his hands was a book.

He had a gold halo, pure white wings, and wore a pastel blue and yellow robe type of outfit with a red bow tie.

"Oh I'm sorry, Y/N L/N?"

St. Peter flips through the book, "Y/N...Y/N, Y/N L/N! I don't see you on my list. When, when did you die?" He chuckles awkwardly.

"Oh like-"

"Three minutes ago. It's okay Peter, I've chosen to bring her up here. Hello Y/N. My names Sera, welcome to Heaven. Now if you'll follow me I'll explain everything." A taller angel flies down in front of the gates. She had a crown-like halo and a three pairs of wings. A Seraphim? Her hair was a white to grey ombré which highlighted her light blue eyes, white freckles and chocolate-colored skin.

I follow her quickly, "Your wings and halo are beautiful, the only other person who has had them was Adam."

'What?' I twirl around myself, trying to get a look at my supposed wings. Sera watches me with a smile and laughs. "I'm an angel?" I stop and look at her.

"Of course! Why wouldn't you be?" She tilts her head as we keep walking.

"Well, I just thought that I'm supposed to be down in hell? I mean, the whole Ouija board and um Radio Demon and stuff like that?" I question her as we continue to walk.

She's silent so I look around at my surroundings, it was clean. Like extremely clean, and bright. Very bright. White and gold seemed to also frequent every building. The people around us also didn't look so human, some were human but it was what you expect hell to be. There were many different looking people. Some were human like Sera and St. Peter while others are animal. I did notice that most people had lots of eyes.

"Well," Sera finally speaks, "Y/N. You are a very special person. You aren't like any other humans who have came up here or even down there."

"What do you mean?" I interrupt her, "Sorry, continue."

Clearing her throat, "You were supposed to go to hell. You really were, but I was able to pull some strings. You won't be able to stay here forever, sadly enough, but you will be able to harness your powers and learn how to protect yourself before you're sent down."

"Powers? What are you saying? That I have powers? No way!"

"You will learn in time. We're here. I have two people I'd like you to meet. Emily, another Seraphim, and Sir Pentious. A rehabilitated sinner."

"Wait, like the Hazbin Hotel, the one that the princess of hell owns?" She stares at me, "Alastor." Giving a look of realization she pushes open the doors.

"Hi Sera!"
"Hello Missss Ssera!"

"Emily, Sir Pentious I'd like to introduce you to
Y/N."  Sera steps to the side.

"Hello! It's nice you meet you!" I wave awkwardly.

The girls smile widens and I swore I heard a squeak as she runs over, "Hii! I'm Emily! But you can call me Em, Emmy, E, whatever! You can call me whatever!"

Emily was a younger looking Seraphim. She looked a lot like seraphim except her dress contained a closed eye. She also had full white hair and it was straighter in comparison to Sera.

A snake angel who was previously next to Emily caught my attention next. He had a white tail and gold striped suit with an open eye similar to Emily's under his black and red heart button bow tie. He wore a large gold top hat with another golden and red eye though this one seemed more alive. Below the eye, on the brim of the hat were gold hear glasses that resembled the eye above them. He wore an awkward smile as he slithered closer.

"It'sss nice to meet you Miss Y/N. My name, is Sir Pentious, at your service!"