15 ✧ Suspicions Confirmed

Okay, so, I'm not quite liking how I do Alastors POV, so from now on it will be in 3rd person! Reader will stay 1st though!
——————
The radio demon storms into the hotel, the deafening static sounding behind him, representing his mood.

"Alastor, what happened?" The demon ignored Charlie and immediately walks up to the bar, slamming the hat on the table top, awakening Husker.

"Why do you have Val's hat?" Angel redirects his attention from his phone, staring at the hat on top the bar.

"They trashed her room. Looking for something. Luckily she wasn't there, they ran once she opened the door." Smile tense, he makes eye contact with the cat.

"You think-" The gambler starts, knowing though he doesn't like the deer, it's serious.

"They're looking for evidence? Yes. And if they don't find any? They'll take matters into their own hands."

"Okay, what's going on?" The princess butts into the conversation. She was curious, anyone would be if the Radio demon was this worried about something.

"Nothing you need to concern about, Charlie! Just some...business. Now I must go! I have an unofficial appointment with someone! I'll be back!" The dapper killer stands from the bar, shooting Husk a large, murderous grin. He grabs the hat from the bar before snapping away.

Where? Valentinos studio. Dusting off the imaginary dust and dirt from his suit before he walks inside. Alastors face crinkles in disgust, never would he though he'd be in a, he can't bare the thought. Shoving past the employees and keeping his gave away from the various posters that littered the wall, he barged into Valentinos office. The moth jumps and turns around in his chair, "Alastor! What a horrible surprise. Have you finally decided to work?"

Locking the door, the man's smile drops, snarling he harshly drops the moths accessory on the table. "What do you think your doing?" Radio symbols float around the room. If he was angry then, he's livid now.

The moth shivers, he's never seen the demon in front of his from, better yet scowl. He keeps his composure. "So it's true? You're associating with the living. And care for the girl?" He spits out the last sentence.

"If you lay a hand on her I won't hesitate to-" The moth cuts him off with a smile.

"I'm afraid you'll have to talk to Vox. I have no interest in the girl. At least not yet. I'd have to see her to see if she's a good fit for the company before I do anything. I'll tell you this though,"  licks his lips, "I wouldn't be so reckless about the words coming out of your mouth. You practically just admitted you care about her. You lost your composure. Now, will I have to escort you out?"

The overlord snarls one last time before quickly exiting the building, his smile is back, but small and fake. He wastes no time getting back to the hotel. Everyone is still in the lobby but he doesn't care when he enters, "F*ck!" Everyone turns to the normally formal, composed demon.

"Holy sh*t. Did smiles just swear?" The spider can't believe it. The radio demon just sweared. The proper, composed, calm overlord of hell just swore.

"Al? What happened? You never swear." Charlie was concerned to say the least, it just grew when she saw his snarl.

He doesn't even care at this point, "I fell for it. I f*cking fell for it."

"Fell for what?" Husker joins in the conversation. He has his suspicions but to make sure what he's thinking is true he asks anyways.

"Valentino knows. He's gonna tell the T.V. I confirmed their stupid suspicions. He's gonna be after her." Running a hand through his hair, "I'll be back later."