13 ✧ Who are they?

Ughhh, all that socialization with Lurk tired me out. I can only hope he was telling the truth. Yawning I walk away from my closet, not before grabbing some pajamas and heading into the bathroom. I change and do my normal night routine before hopping into the cold covers.

————

The brunette woman was frantically pacing around the house, muttering incoherent words under her breath. It was past 10:00 at night. "He should be back by now." The woman groans and grins her hair in her fists.

It was natural for her to worry about him, as he is her husband after all. Her husband was a very proper man and never broke promises, too. He promised her he'd be back before 10.

All of a sudden the front door creaks open. The woman runs to the door, not before grabbing the closest thing beside her. A beautiful red, glass vase. Her husband bought it for her for their anniversary. Cautiously she walks to the door, stance ready to swing the vase grubbed in her hands.

She's met face by face with her husband. Signing in relief she places the vase down on the small little drawer by the front door before she embraces him into a tight hug.

"Where have you been!? I've been worried sick, you promised you'd be back before 10!" She let's go and cups his face in her hands. "Are you okay? Did something happen I should know about?" She's still questions when he chuckles, his smile turns into a softer grin.

"I apologize love. I lost track of time. I didn't realize how late it was and when I saw I rushed home as fast as I could." He excuses himself.

"As long as you're safe." She rubs her temples.

"Get to bed, darling. I'll lock up." He kisses her forehead before pushing her gently towards the staircase up to the bedrooms.

"Goodnight 𖦹✪᪥𖧷𓇽."

"Night, Alastor." The woman yawns once again as she disappears upstairs.

—————

// Alastors POV //

'She's already asleep.' I take notice, staring at the girl, peacefully sleeping.

Well, that was until she gasps awake, panting for breath. "My dear! Are you alright? Quite the startle you just had! Haha!" I laugh, walking out of the corner.

She stares at me for a while until she looks away. "What are you doing here?" She mumbles, curling her knees into her chest.

"We'll, I just couldn't leave you after finding out you were visited by my shadow! I didn't even know he was here with you until I saw him with my staff! But you never answered my question, dear, you look quite startled. What happened?" I walk closer. 'Why am I so insistent on finding out what happened. I couldn't care less! Right?'

"Im fine. It was, uh, just a dream." She looks away.

"If you say so! Now I must be heading off! I'll see you later, darling!"

——————

Alastor disappears with a snap. That's when I finally relax. 'What the heck was that? Who was that woman? Did she say that guy was names Alastor? He does kind of have a similar personality to the one that just visited.' I ponder the similarities and differences between the human/dream Alastor and the demon Alastor. 'Could they be the same person? It was in the 1920's I'm pretty sure, so it could be. I mean, looks are deceiving so it could be. I'll have to ask him about it. If I can without angering him.'

But the woman, her name was like glitched out. If was like static. Who is she? They were married, right? What do these even mean? I've never had dreams line up like this before? Is this even normal? Maybe I should just head back to bed and think about this all tomorrow. Maybe I'll just write a quick list. I walk to my dear, grabbing a pencil and notebook I had laying around. Flipping through the empty pages, finally an empty one showed up.

𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇
• ℬ𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ, 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈ℯ𝓈, 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓁
• ℛ𝒶𝒹𝒾ℴ ℋℴ𝓈𝓉?
• 𝒦𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒽𝒾𝓂? 𝒟ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇? (ℛ𝒶𝒹𝒾ℴ 𝒟ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓃?) 𝓈𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃?
• 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓅ℯ𝓇
• 𝒦ℯℯ𝓅𝓈 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓈
• ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹

𝒰𝓃𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝒲ℴ𝓂𝒶𝓃
• ℬ𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ
• 𝒩𝒶𝓂ℯ?
• 𝒥ℴ𝒷?
• ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹 (𝒯ℴ 𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇)
• 𝒮𝓉𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝓈ℴ𝓂𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔?

𝒮𝒸ℯ𝓃𝒶𝓇𝒾ℴ𝓈
• 𝒞ℴℴ𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔
• 𝒲ℴ𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹/𝒻𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇 (𝒜𝓁), 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 10. 𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉.
• ℒℴ𝓋ℯ
• 𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇/𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
• ℛℯ𝒹 𝓋𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓇𝒽ℯ𝒾𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓈𝒶𝓇𝓎

'Okay, so more questions or pointless facts. Who is the woman? Why was she so worried?' Writing what I knew was not helping at all, if anything it raised more questions.

'Why me?'