23 ✧ Reincarnation Realizations.

"My love? Have you seen my gloves?" The brunette woman appeared again. She was dressed in a floor length red gown that seemed professionally fit. The upper half was adorned with lace and small pearls that led down throughout the skirt. It had a wide neckline and spaghetti straps. "I can't find them anywhere!" The woman continued to look around what seems to be the living room.

"Have you checked in your dresser, with your jewelry? I do believe you placed them there!" Alastor, well human Alastor, walked into the room. He wore an equally formal attire. A white dress shirt with a black vest buttoned over it. He was wearing a red tie and black dress pants and shoes.

"Thank you!" The woman rushes out of the living room to check, a couple minutes later she's running back out. White silk gloves on her hands and pearls decorated her neck. "Are you ready, hun?" The woman slides on some matching white heels.

"Yes, and I have the invitation! Shall we?" Alastor hold out his arm as the woman grabs it gently. The two make their way out of the house. ——————
"Woahhhhhh!" The woman was stunned as she took a look around the extravagant ballroom. Not a speck of dust was to be seen and it was quite the huge room. A singular long table was set to the back of the room with a few small circular tables lining the walls. The middle of the room was open, ready to be danced on.

"Alastor! Well, don't you just look spiffy!" A taller woman strides across the floor.

"Ah! R-"
——————
"Darling, I do believe it's time to wake up! It's time to start a new day!" I'm being shaken awake suddenly, losing the dream I was having. Another one of the visions. Maybe I should tell Alastor about these.

"What's? Huh?" I squint my eyes as they open to the familiar red. "Alastor it's too early for this." I turn around, "Actually, in the third drawer down in my desk there should be a small notepad, can you grab that and a pen for me please?"

"Of course, any reason?" He shuffles around in the drawer before grabbing a spare pencil and sliding them to me.

"Just need to write something down before I forget, anyways, did you need anything since you woke me up at-" I pause, looking over at the clock, "5 in the morning? Seriously?"

𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇
• ℬ𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ, 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈ℯ𝓈, 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓁
• ℛ𝒶𝒹𝒾ℴ ℋℴ𝓈𝓉?
• 𝒦𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒽𝒾𝓂? 𝒟ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇? (ℛ𝒶𝒹𝒾ℴ 𝒟ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓃?) 𝓈𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃?
• 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓅ℯ𝓇
• 𝒦ℯℯ𝓅𝓈 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓈
• ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹

𝒰𝓃𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓃 𝒲ℴ𝓂𝒶𝓃
• ℬ𝓊𝓇𝓃ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ
• 𝒩𝒶𝓂ℯ?
• 𝒥ℴ𝒷?
• ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹 (𝒯ℴ 𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇)
• 𝒮𝓉𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝓈ℴ𝓂𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔?

𝒮𝒸ℯ𝓃𝒶𝓇𝒾ℴ𝓈
• 𝒞ℴℴ𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔
• 𝒲ℴ𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓇𝒾ℯ𝒹/𝒻𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒜𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇 (𝒜𝓁), 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 10. 𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉.
• ℒℴ𝓋ℯ
• 𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇/𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
• ℛℯ𝒹 𝓋𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓇𝒽ℯ𝒾𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓈𝒶𝓇𝓎
• 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ, 𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓈?

𝒪𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇
• ℛ- (𝒞𝓊𝓉 ℴ𝒻𝒻)

"Indeed, it's good for you to be up early! As I hear, the early bird gets the worm haha! What a funny analogy! Besides, I'm afraid I've been captured by boredom! So what better way to rid of it than to visit my favorite little doe!" He grabs the now abandoned notepad and pencil, placing them where they go.

I brush aside what he says, rolling over on my bed once again. 'Maybe I can go back to bed.'

"Darling it's not the time to go back to bed, I've already made breakfast after all! F/BF!" He tugs the covers back down, smiling like always.

"F/BF?"

"Oh but you wouldn't care, after all you are going back to bed!" He shrugs his shoulders before exiting the room.

"Wait! No, no, no, I'm coming! I want F/BF!" Quickly rushing after the man in red, I run down the stairs as he sets down the last plate on the table.

"Hey Alastor?" I finish with another bite of food as I look at the man in front of me.

"Yes darling?"

"Were...were you ever married? When you were alive that is?" I ask, quietly.

Radio static and crackles are all that are heard for a few minutes. "Yes. Why are you asking?" He finally replies, his eyes scanning everywhere but myself.

"Um, well, you see, I'vebeenhavingdreamsandyou'reinthembutit'salsowhenyou'rehumanandyouandthiswomanandIdon'tknowwhosheisbutIfeellikeshe'simportanttoyouandIfeelguiltyabouttellingyourightnowinsteadofsoonerand-" I'm talking faster than I can think.
(I've been having these dreams and you're in them but it's also when you're human and you and this woman and I don't know who she is but I feel like she's important to you and I feel guilty about telling you right now instead of sooner and-)

"What?" Alastor is looking at me at this point, his smile but a mere small curve on his face.

"That notepad you handed to me this morning." I look down and he rushes up and out of the room to upstairs.

'Sh*t I probably pissed him off. I shouldn't have said that I should've just ignored those stupid dreams.' I place my head in my hands.
_______
~ 3rd Person ~

"No that can't be...there's no possible way." The deer mutters to himself as he all but slowly climbs the stairs into the humans room. He also, all but gently, rips open her desk draws scavenging for the single notepad. The notepad that would have all his answers.

"You either go to heaven or hell, don't you? I mean I've heard of reincarnation but there's no way." He continues to mumble to himself as he flips through the drawer. Grabbing the notepad he finds himself the page that was supposed to be hidden, or better yet never exist.

For once he was seen for the first time without his smile. There's no possible way to deny it now. He never thought he'd get to see his wife again. He didn't think he could handle it now.

Y/N, his reincarnated wife.

So he did the only thing he could think of.

He fled.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝗵Ⓐ🅣 🅘[̲̅f̲̅] [̲̅s̲̅]ꀍe̲̅] 𝔴𝔞𝔰ᑎ'T ɹǝᴉuᑕ𝔞𝔢ᑎᗩ꓄ꏂꀷ?