7 ✧ Back at it

It was after school currently and everyone was gathered outside. The awkward tension between Mia and I...let's just say it's not going away any time soon.

Glancing at Mia, she's already glaring at me and has been since I walked out, I'm not gonna get an apology any time soon.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Shouldn't I be the bigger man and apologize? No way. I didn't do anything wrong and I know that. How would that even go, I'm sorry Mia, It's all my fault I was personally targeted by that demon and don't feel comfortable going back there because I might be targeted again. That's how you start another argument.

Unwanted thoughts start to invade my mind, 'What if Alastor is there? He seemed nice last time but that was last time. What if he isn't so nice? He's a demon, if we do anything, anything at all to make him angry we are dead.' I remember how tall he was, around seven feet and he never stopped smiling. And I can't forget those red eyes. This is going to be the worst.

"Y/N? Y/N!" F/N breaks me out of my thoughts, "You were spacing out again so, we decided to all head there now since it's light. We already texted the parents, yes even yours, so we're all going to walk there now."

"Alright. Let's go then." I stand back as Elijah and F/N leads the way. Mia is still glaring at me when she follows behind them. Shortly, I follow behind her, keeping my distance of course.

A small few ten minutes later we finally are getting close, "About ten more minutes you guys!" Elijah calls out before hitting the stop button on the light pole, signaling we wanted to cross the road.

As soon as the button is pressed static starts to go off, loud static. "What the? Do you hear the static?"

"No. Stop trying to act all special again, yeah?" Mia replies, rude but it's still a reply I suppose.

The static gets louder, right in my ear.

'Can she respectfully shut her mouth? It's not very nice to be rude.' Whipping my head around I frantically turn around, looking to where this voice is coming from. The others keep walking, did they not hear it?

'Dear, stop whipping your head around! You look crazy! Don't tell me you forgot about me! You are going back to where we first met after all!' The radio-like voice says.

Wait a minute...static, and radio-like voice. ..."Alastor?"

'Indeedy, my dear! Happy you haven't forgotten me! Haha!'

"Where are you? Why are you here, talking to me." I mutter, Mia, Elijah, and F/N still ahead of me as I slow down to a slower walk.

'My own pure enjoyment! I may be one of the most powerful demons of hell but I get bored. Besides, you're, what's the correct word? Ah, yes! Pleasant to be around, dear! Where I am? In the forest of course, I thought I'd wait for you and your friends. I don't quite enjoy that Mia girl. Not very nice or lady-like. Very different from the nineteen hundreds!'

I open my mouth to ask another question when I bump into something. Mia. "Sorry.." I murmured as she scoffed.

"We're here! Let's hurry and get out of here! YN, lead the way from here?" F/N tugs me to the front.

'You're looking for Mia's phone, correct?' Who I know now as Alastor says, emphasizing Mia's name.

"Yeah."

'I did not dress for this at all.'

As we venture closer a twig snaps. Jumping I look behind at the four behind me. At the four behind me. We don't have five people. Elijah, F/N, Mia, and behind her. Alastor.

"What the f*ck...what are you doing?"

"What are talking about Y/N, we're following you." Elijah questions me.

'Finally someone noticed! I've been behind here since you entered the woods. Tell your friends to go ahead.'

"My bad, I thought I saw someone so, you guys go ahead I want to stay in back." I explain letting the three lead again.

"Of course she does." Mia replies shoving past me.

"What do you need?" I whisper, slowing to walk beside him.

"Didn't I tell you earlier, darling? Pure entertainment!" He responds, using his staff microphone thing to clear bushes in our way.

We walk in complete silence and I take this time to look at him again. He was wearing the same red attire. He looked the same. His ear twitches and he stops. "Wait."