19 ✧ No Way

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

'Where am I?' I open one of my eyes, 'Oh yeah, in my room like always.' I try to slide out of bed but right as I get to the edge I'm pulled back by two arms. That's right, Alastor stayed last night. I'm too tired to think this thoroughly grabbing the demons arms and unwrapping themselves I manage to do so successfully. For about two seconds. "Oof." I'm pulled back, colliding into his chest.

"Allllll, I gotta get ready for school." I yawn, "I know you're at least half awake, if you don't let go I'll roll us both off the bed." I complain.

"Jeez, I didn't know demons, let alone overlords were so clingy." I start ever so slowly to turn, and turn, and turn. Quickly before he could react I jolt out, falling to the floor with a thud. No reaction.

'What the heck, did this dude not feel that?' I frown.

"You're not fully dressed dear. Your forgetting your smile, little doe." He mumbles, finally opening one of his eyes.

"So you are awake! Get up! I have to go to school you-" I can't say that, I've probably already pushed my limits but he was right Ethan's to sleepy to notice, "Ughhh, just get off!"

"I don't think I will. I'm quite comfortable." He rolls over even more, now squishing me.

"Hey! You're crushing me! Get up! Are overlords always like this or is it just you!?" I give up at this point. Flopping my arms on the floor I dramatically sigh. I'm definitely gonna have to skip breakfast.

"I suppose you'll never know." Vanishing he reappears in standing in front of me, "Do you need help up?" He grins wider.

"No. I don't need help. I am perfectly capable of getting up myself." I quickly stand, walking behind him and pushing him out, "Now shoo. I need to change and get ready, I already have to skip breakfast because of you."

"Now, that's not very healthy! You need breakfast!" The demon chuckled.

"Don't you have better things to do than worry about my eating habits?" I grab random clothes out of my dresser, quickly changing and double checking that everything's in my backpack. Brushing my teeth quickly, skipping the rest of my routine I speed downstairs, dodging the walls and grabbing my keys off the hook near the door.

"Uh uh, you need breakfast darling!" Before I can reply a piece of toast is shoved in my mouth, "Now have fun at school!" He shoves me out the door. I grumble flipping the door off and going to grab my phone from my pocket.

'Are you f*cking kidding?' I groan and start speed walking. Who knows how long I have until school starts.
———————
~ 3rd Person ~

The deal maker roams hells streets. He got bored around the house his entertainment resides in so he decided to create some chaos until he's wanted. If only he had the ability to appear human to a humans eye. The said demons eyes sparked with idea as he changes to a quicker pace and different route. Rosie, why didn't he think of it before! She had to have something!

He was there before you could say his mother's jambalaya recipe and he burst through the doors, "Rosie my dear friend! Pardon me for the intrusion but I was wondering if you could perhaps help me with something?"
———————
"Alright class, listen up! We have a new student today so if everyone can pay attention!" The teach stands to the side as a boy walked in.

He had chestnut brown hair that naturally slicked to the side and oval framed glasses. He was tall and held a poised straight posture. Smiling he introduced himself, "Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you all, you can call me Alastor!"

If I had water I would have definitely spit it out. It can't be that Alastor right? I mean this guys human. The teacher goes on, something about seating and a test. All the girls in class are waving their hands screaming like they just won the lottery. 'Guess the new guys already won their hearts.' I laugh to myself as I return into the conversation as a chair pulls out from beside me. Great, the new student sits next to me. All the death glares I'm probably getting from his minute long fangirls.

"Fancy seeing you here doe." smiles.

I take a second glance, "It is you! You mother- urgh, what the heck do you think you're doing here!?"

"I got bored and wanted to see what you do all day." He steals a pen.

"Whatever just don't bother me. I actually have to pay attention." I grumble.

"How did you even turn human?" I pause my writing, that question had been lingering in my head for the entirety of the class.

"I have connections darling! A few past deals here, a few favors there and boom! Here I am!" The devil in disguise beams.

"All that for this? Seems like a waste." I comment, getting off my seat to turn the test in to the teacher. I always finished tests early, they were never that hard. At least for me they weren't. I know a few kids who have trouble.

"Oh and Y/N? I happened to notice both you and Alastor have the same schedules so would you mind helping him to his classes?" The teacher asks as I hand her the test.

'We what? You've got to be joking.'  Nodding I walk to me seat, passing Elijah.

"You good?" He mouths silently and I respond with a "Lunch."

Sliding back into my seat I rotate fully to face the red head turned brunette. "How the f*ck do we have the same schedule?" I whisper.

"Like I said sweetheart! I have connections! I wouldn't just use my favors to just end up not having any classes with you! I had to guarantee it somehow! It was quite easy! I was such the charmer when I was alive!" I roll my eyes and fidget with my ring. It's become a habit when I'm bored or anxious. I don't know it's just comforting.

"Y/N. Hey." Elijah clears my thoughts, "Have you checked your Insta?"

"No I forgot my phone at home, why?" He sounded serious, what could've happened?

"Come here. I think you need to see this." The test was over by now so I walk over to his desk and look over his shoulder.
___________
Hello everyone! Look at me updating after forever! We love 11:30 at night motivation. I'm hoping to post a lot more even though I don't actually know where I'm going with this story but I'm going to figure it out! I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter and maybe another one will be out really soon!