The Sequel

Heyyyy, its been a long time coming but not much longer to wait now. 'My Mom' the 'Like Home' sequel is coming out June 2024.

I can't wait for you to finally read this book and I'm just sorry its taken so long to get around to.

I also want to take this time to thank you all for reading and supporting 'Like Home' as its the first book I've written and was very much so a learning curve for me.

To prepare you for what's to come, below I have added the cover and blurb for 'My Mom'.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

August 2023

As Jess becomes a mother for the first time at 20 years old, she begins to wonder about her own...

Although having grown extremely close to her father and siblings since discovering them five years ago, Jess thought she couldn't have felt more complete.

That was until she looked her daughter in the eye for the first time and realised that something was missing from her life, a mother.

Having her own little girl made her question how her mother could have ever left her, no matter the circumstances and Jess is determined to get answers to her questions.

Paige Gibbs is now 49 years old, still working as a Cinematographer in LA and blissfully unaware that the child she abandoned twenty years ago is embarking on a mission to find her.

We'll detail Jess's journey to find her mother. Her relationships with her new daughter and boyfriend. Her life in the spotlight and her life behind closed doors with both Marshall and her sisters.

We'll also revisit so old friends. I mean, we've all missed Lexi and Adam, right?

*I picture Jessica's mom to look a little like Jennifer Aniston, hence why she's on the cover.*

See you all in June.
~ Im 💕