Epilogue

5 years later...

"JEON JEONGUKK!" A loud shout can be heard in Kim mansion .

Jungkook looked at his brother who is older than him by minutes with a "what did you do now?" Look.

Jeongukk just gave an innocent smile while Mr Kim and Mrs Kim just chuckled at the tom and jerry couple.

If Jungkook and Taehyung are a cute ideal couple then Jeongukk and Vante are the Tom and Jerry couple.

"Baby I-" Jeongukk was trying to say something but Vante cut him off.

"Shut up...here take your son" Vante said and gave darwoo,vgukk's son...a carbon copy of gukk to Jeongukk while Jungkook bit his lips not to laugh at his hyung's face.

"Baby I'm sorry! I will buy you new vase again" Jeongukk muttered while pouting cutely which Vante couldn't resist.

"Fine I forgive you just because you are cute" Vante said smiling softly and pecked his cheeks and darwoo's forehead who is looking at his mama and dada back to back with his doe eyes while fisting a spider man toy in his tiny hands.

Jeon Darwoo
2.5 years old
Son of Jeon Jeongukk and Jeon Vante
Loves Spider-Man and cars
Carbon copy of his father
Loves his bun bun uncle the most

"Your mama is scary" Jeongukk whispered to darwoo who looked at his dada with his big doe eyes making the twins coo.

"I heard it!" Vante replied from kitchen

"I just said your mama is pretty baby that's it!" Jeongukk defended himself not wanting to get his kisses banned from his wife.

Jungkook can't stop himself and burst out of laughing while clutching his stomach looking at his brother who made a sulky face.

Seeing his favourite bun bun uncle laughing darwoo too started laughing.

While laughing he felt a tiny tug on his pants and looked down to see his baby prince looking at him while making grabby hands.

Jeon Taewoo , son of Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung.

"Aww my baby prince is here!" Jungkook cooed and picked him up into his arms and pecked those fluffy cheeks, biting them softly.

"Is baby sissy still sleeping with mama?" Jungkook asked while hugging Taewoo closer to his chest to which taewoo nodded while hugging his dada.

"Yesh dada bwaby swissy ish stwill slweeping" taewoo said in his baby language making Jungkook coo and peck his nose.

Jeon Taewoo
1.5 years old
Eldest son of Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung.
Mama's baby prince.
Loves his baby sissy so much
Carbon copy of his mama
Loves his goo goo uncle the most.

"Is it?" Jungkook asked and pecked his tummy making taewoo giggle.

"yesh" taewoo said while giggling loudly.

"lets go and see" Jungkook said and got up from the couch picking taewoo up in his arms.

"Dwada" taewoo called out while wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck leaning his tiny head on his shoulder.

"yeah my baby prince" Jungkook asked lovingly making his way towards bedroom which both tae and Jungkook are sharing.

"bwaby swissy ish kyeopta" taewoo said making Jungkook chuckle and kiss his chubby cheeks, biting them softly.

"yeah baby sissy is cute" Jungkook agreed and slowly opened the door holding taewoo securely.

he saw tae's back is facing the door and made his way inside closing the door behind softly without making any sound.

Jungkook saw his princess is up and playing by herself and gently made taewoo sit on the bed and sat beside him.

taewoo crawled towards his baby sissy and pecked her forehead more like sucked the forehead as he still didn't know how to kiss.

"Hwello bwbay siwssy" taewoo greeted softly while smiling his boxy smile making his baby sissy giggle..... Jeon Alicent means Noble.

Jeon Alicent8 months oldJeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung's younger daughter

Jeon Alicent
8 months old
Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung's younger daughter.
Dada's baby princess
Loves her brother so much
Loves keeping everything inside her mouth

"My baby princess alicent is awake" Jungkook cooed and picked alicent up in his arms who smiled her toothless bunny smile.

the three continued playing on the floor letting tae sleep as she couldn't get any sleep last night as alicent was having slight fever.

TIMESKIP

tae woke up from her sleep and looked beside and smiled seeing the three sleeping peacefully with taewoo on his fathers arm while alicent on Jungkook's chest with Jungkook having his arm around her tiny body protectively.

she kissed their foreheads softly and continued admiring her little world.

she saw Jungkook moving and soon he opened his eyes and looked at tae making her smile.

"you awake" Jungkook stated softly not to wake the kids up.

"hmm just few minutes back" tae answered softly while looking at Jungkook with love eyes.

Jungkook nodded his head and signalled her to come closer.

tae shuffled and moved closer to Jungkook and wrapped her arms around his torso laying beside taewoo on his arm.

he pulled her closer and leaned up kissing her forehead softly making tae close her eyes at the sensation.

"I love you...thank you so much for these precious adorable little gifts" Jungkook said and kissed their kids softly.

tae smiled softly and leaned up pecking his lips with a smooch.

she thread his hair softly before whispering "I Love you more and thanks to you for letting me give you these two precious little babies"

Jungkook chuckled and pecked her lips biting them softly.

Jungkook hugged his world closer and signed in content having his world in his arms.

what more can a man ask for?

.

.

.

.

.

Comment down if you want special chapters after taekook having babies ♥️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒚'𝒔 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 (❤︎) 𝑻𝒌 🎉