25

Ignore grammatical mistakes please~

One week later ~

Jungkook and his friends decided to have a trip. But Jungkook don't like the feeling of being away from tae. So he got an idea.

He searched for his phone and found it on the night stand. He took it and went to chat box.
He clicked on the contact and sent a message.

Jung kook:
Hi..

'Tf is hi you dry bish can't you send something else' Jungkook cursed himself after sending the message.

Tae:
Hi koo

Jungkook face broke into a smile when he got a reply back in seconds

Jungkook:
What are you doing ?

'Are you for real?' Jungkook looked so done with himself.

Tae:
Nothing why? Do you miss me? 😌

Jungkook chuckled and said  "yes, I do"  but didn't send that

Jungkook:
Nothing , it's just that me and my friends are going on a trip...

Tae:
When?

Jungkook:
This weekend!

Tae:
Oh great!!

Jungkook:
Yeah....
So would you like to join us?

'there it goes' Jungkook thought to himself and looked at the screen where it's showing three dots indicating they are typing.

Tae:
Sure I would love to go with 'U'

Jungkook raised his fist in air shouting "YES" and immediately took the phone back.

Jungkook:
What does that 'U' mean?

Tae:
That means I'm coming to the trip just because you are gonna be present!

Jungkook is smiling like crazy and replied back

Jungkook:
Ok then be ready we will be leaving on Saturday as it's already Thursday

Tae:
Okaiiii

Like that they continues chatting for another hour.

Time skip to Saturday...
(Sorry for too many time skips)

Tae is done getting ready and is in the living room waiting for Jungkook to come as he said he would pick her up.

she is scrolling through her phone when she heard a door bell ringing.

"Babes im going!" tae informed Mrs.kim who came down stairs to bid bye to tae.

"Be careful bear! have fun with my son in law" Mrs.Kim said to which tae nodded smiling before pecking her lips.

"Tell my papa bear that i left" tae informed while taking the luggage stroller handle in her hand.

"Yeah i will" Mrs.Kim said smiling following tae till the door.

"Okai bye babyy" tae bid bye for one last time and pecked her cheek again before going out to see jungkook standing near his car leaning on it.

seeing tae , jungkook was stuck while looking at the ethereal being 'she will be the death of me' Jungkook thought to himself while looking at tae with whipped eyes.