9

"Sorry iam late"voice came from behind ,tae looked back to see jungkook.

Tae got up from the ground and dusted her dress and looked at him with a smile.

"It's okay no problem "tae said but jungkook is busy looking at tae cause he always saw her in jeans but not in dress so ,he is shook.

Tae saw that and smirked internally."i know iam beautiful but you look handsome too"

Hearing that jungkook immediately looked away"whatever where are we going"jungkook said uninterested but deep down he is curious.

"Well it's a surprise or you can secret"tae said smiling "wanna go by car or by walk"tae added
"I have my car with me let's just go by car"jungkook replied

"Good but iam driving "tae said holding his wrist and dragging him towards her car.

Jungkook is looking at his wrist that is held by tae,he don't know why he is feeling butterflies in his stomach and feeling giddy at the simple touch but he shrugged the thoughts off.

Tae hopped on the driver seat while jungkook sat on the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?"jungkook asked looking at tae whose focus is on the road."like i said surprise"tae said smiling, glancing at him and again concentrated on the road.

Jungkook just huff-ed signing in defeat that he have to wait till she take there.tae chuckled looking at that.

"Why are you laughing?"jungkook narrowed her eyes at tae.tae shook her head "your cute"said tae smiling.

Jungkook looked at her opening his mouth to say something but cut off

"We are here "saying that tae got out of the car closing the door behind.jungkook too got out and looked around the surroundings but he didn't saw anything but trees and small plants here and there with flowers as cherry on top.

Jungkook looked at tae in confusion raising his right eyebrow as 'what'.tae just smiled and dragged him in the middle of trees holding his wrist.

Jungkook just let her drag because he is busy looking at her .tae is looking beautiful and the sunrays falling on her making even more ethereal.

He snapped out of his thoughts when she felt the warmth leaving his wrist.he looked up to see a beautiful path way.

"What is it? where are we going?"jungkook asked,tae just smiled "you will see soon

"What is it? where are we going?"jungkook asked,tae just smiled "you will see soon....but hope you like it"tae uttered nervous whether he will like it or not.

Jungkook just nodded and started walking with tae leading the way.jungkook heard the sounds of children playing and their laughs, giggles.

Jungkook walked further just to see a beautiful home with the handicapped children playing around in the play ground with the adults supervision.