22

"Well we called you 'cause we arranged your marriage with Mr Choi's Daughter Miyo" Mr Jeon stated making Choi couple and Mrs Jeon smile while Miyo was blushing while playing with her dress.

Jungkook face still didn't show any emotion it was the same as when he came to the restaurant.

"And who are you to decide who is going to be my partner?" jungkook asked coldly raising his one perfectly arched eyebrow.

"what do you mean jungkook..we are your parents so of course we are the only ones who have the right to choose whom you are going to marry!" Mr Jeon stated sternly.

jungkook took a deep breath not to make a scene in the restaurant and calmed himself down, looking straight into his eyes and said

"What makes you think that I will obey you?" jungkook mocked making both the jeon couple furious.

"jungkook it is not how you talk to your parents" Mrs. Choi decided to dig her own grave by saying that

shivers ran down her spine when jungkook averted his gaze from his so-called parents to her.

"Dont interfere in my matter..and you won't talk about 'how to talk to parents' I know how to talk" Jungkook stated and looked back at Jeon couple while raising his eyebrow as if challenging them

'I will make you regret throwing my brother out of the house...this is just the beginning' jungkook thought while smirking.

"If it is done then I'm leaving!" saying that jungkook got up and went from there without waiting for their answer.

'Fucking hell ruined my mood...ugh' jungkook thought signing frustratedly while ruffling his hair ....making his way towards the car.

he opened the car door and was about to enter when his eyes caught the sight of a familiar figure. he closed the door door and locked it before making his way towards the person who was sitting at a table smiling and talking with someone.

he smiled to himself when he saw Taehyung...he remembered her saying that he was going out for dinner with her cousin. he halted when he saw she was with a boy and thought to leave so as not to disturb Taehyung having dinner with her cousin.

he turned around and was about to leave when he heard his name being called

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was about to get ready to go for dinner with my cousin. I looked at the time to see there was still so much time. so I decided to irritate my baby bunny, I took my phone and went to his contact and texted him after a few minutes he replied. I frowned when he said he had to go for dinner cause his parents called. to be honest, I fucking hate his parents..stupid mindless senseless beings...not sorry.

soon it was time to get ready so I told him that I had to go out for dinner with my cousin to which he said okay and went offline. I got up and decided to get ready to go.

 I got up and decided to get ready to go