10

Rewind:

"Don't believe her jungkook SHE is the head of this home not me "yeri said pressing on the word she .tae slapped her arm saying 'shut up' meanwhile jungkook is confused.

"Koo yeri unnie can give you a tour ....hope you don't mind"tae asked looking at jungkook .jungkook smiled and nodded his head tae smiled back,kissing his cheek going towards the kids to play since she missed them.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Come on jungkook i will show you around"yeri said while smiling,jungkook nodded and went behind her yeri leading the way.

Yeri started showing the home's interior, bedrooms, cafeteria,play ground everything.(pictures from chapter 9)

"Umm..can i know why this home is this hidden?"jungkook asked looking at yeri expecting an answer.

"To be honest,this ain't my home like i said this,the whole home and those children are gathered by Taehyung and made this home as shelter for them"yeri smiled thinking about how kind hearted tae is while jungkook is shocked with the new information.

Yeri looked at his expression and smile "i do asked her the same question that why did she choose this place for home"jungkook looked at yeri.

"She just one thing, you know what she said"yeri smiled at the kids playing and continued "that she don't want the outside cruel world to spoil these innocent creatures by their stupid closed mind"

Jungkook smiled looking down 'you really are making me feel something for you huh' jungkook thought

"Since when is it started"jungkook asked

"It's nearly been 3 years "yeri said jungkook nodded.

After some time yeri is done showing jungkook the home around.

Jungkook's pov

Yeri showed the home around.yeri said she have to leave and told me to go inside the room,she will come again i agreed and she went out.

I went in but suddenly the lights went off.everything is dark.

"Taehyung"i called out but no response.i frowned and about to call her again but the lights came back.

Author's pov

Jungkook looked up to see all the handicapped children who are living in that home are standing infront of him wearing party caps and the whole room is decorated beautifully.

He was shocked looking at the decorations and thought some child birthday but his eyes filled with tears when he saw the name on the cake tae brought and arranged on the table

'Happy Birthday Jeongukk'

Tae smiled and went towards him pulling his hand and handing the knife to cut the cake.

He cut the cake with tears after blowing the candles and the children started singing birthday song.

Jungkook looked at tae "How?"whispers jungkook tae smiled and said "i will tell you later"

Soon it's time to leave tae is driving while jungkook is looking out of the window but looked at tae went she stopped the car at the unknown place.

Tae just got out of the car and signalled him to come out.jungkook came out to see tae leaning her arms on the railing looking at the city.

Jungkook stood beside her and asked still looking straight.

"How do you know today is-"jungkook was cut off when tae looked at him smiling and said "iam not a fool to love someone without knowing them"

"What do you mean?"jungkook asked looking at her.tae looked ahead and answered.

"I know your brother"

To be continued...........

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

So, How did tae know that jungkook have a brother ?

Many of you guessed that their parents adopted but i want an unique plot not a normal one so here we are.......

Be ready for some action.....

BORAHAE 💜

Bye 👋