21

Roads are not always smooth they do have speed breakers in between just like that life too .....when we think that everything is going smooth an obstacle comes in between to prove that life is not always bed full of roses...and roses contain thorns,

even in jungkook and taehyungs life the obstacle came . can you guys tell by who..?

jungkook is in his room playing video games with his friends online when he saw his phone screen lit up he decided to ignore it thinking its normal notification and went back to playing his game.

"YAH YUG SHOOT HIM" Jungkook shouted in to his mike while his fingers continued moving on his controllers.

his phone again lit up , but now this time its a call. he signed

"Guys i will be back soon..you all keep playing" saying that he exited the game and picked his phone up only to frown.

'why is she calling me now.?' jungkook thought irritated seeing the caller id

anyhow he swiped the green button and attended the call.

"hello!" jungkook cold voice is heard in the room.

"Hello jungkook." the person from other side called out to which made jungkook take deep breath not to be disrespectful.

"What is it?" jungkook asked not wanting to talk with the person.

"is this how you talk with your mother huh!" The person from other side said

"Why did you call me..?" Jungkook patience is running low as he really dont want to ruin his mood talking to his 'so called mom' now.

he can hear a sign from other side while he just had a poker face.

"why .? cant i call my son.?" Mrs.jeon asked

'son..? tsk what a joke' -jungkook thought to himself

"come to the point!" jungkook said ignoring the question of her's.

"okai okai fine...i just called you to invite for dinner today cause we are having visitors" Mrs.jeon said feeling defeated hearing jungkook's cold tone.

"what if i say no" jungkook stated with bored tone.

"jungkook please dont be like this ..its your dads business partners and yours presence is important there!" mrs. jeon said sternly

"It should be elders of the family that attends that type of business meetings not me" Jungkook said controlling himself to shout at her.

"Jungkook don't throw tantrums, you are coming evening that's it!" Saying that Mrs.Jeon hung up the call making Jungkook frustrated and throw the phone on bed which bounced and hit to the head board.

His anger is raising every second knowing very well why his so called parents are asking him to come home.

He took a deep breath to calm down.

He looked at the pc and turned it off as he lost interest to play now.

He laid down and was about to take a nap when he heard his phone ringing.

He groaned and took the phone and answered without looking at the caller id

"What" he barked into phone thinking it's his mother again.

"Woah looks like someone is having a bad day!" Hearing the voice he looked at the caller id

"I'm sorry tae I didn't mean to shout" his voice immediately going soft when he realising who it is.

"It's Okai who will you shout at if it's not me huh" tae mocked making jungkook chuckle slightly.

Tae too laughed