4

"Jungkook,Jeon jungkook"

"And yours"asked jungkook

"Taehyung Kim"tae said while bowing.

Well yes tae is respectful and kind girl until you don't mess with her.

Jungkook was about say something but got cut by

"Taeeeeeeeee"shouted a voice and immediately crashed into tae making her again bump into jungkook this time her lips touched his making them both freeze.

Ohhhhh was heard from jungkook's friends and jimin who bumped into tae.

They both immediately backed away.

"Did i just lost my first kiss"tae whispered while touching her lips but jungkook heard it making him smile that he is her first kiss.

"Don't worry you are my first kiss too"jungkook whispered into her ear making her go red and run from their along with jimin after muttering sorry

After tae came to cafeteria she took a long breath while patting her left where the heart is and said in a low tone

"Shh calm down my baby or else you will fall out"tae said to her thumping heart.

Jimin didn't heard that cause she is in her own world or should I say meow meow world.

Tae and jimin entered the cafeteria and looked around then they say kathy waving her hand tae waved back and went towards her.

"Hi tae these are my friends"Kathy said while pointing towards the girls at the table.

Tae and jimin looked at them and saw them waving their hands while smiling.

Tae and jimin smiled back and sat near the table.

"Hi guys this is my best friend or should I say soulmate"tae said while gesturing towards jimin who is satisfied with the introduction given by tae and smiled proudly.

"Hi girls iam jimin nice to meet you all"jimin introduced himself with his famous eye smile almost giving heart attack to girls with her cuteness.

After all these soulmates another name is cuteness 😉

"Hi jimin iam Katherine,you can call me kathy and this is my girlfriend joy"kathy introduced herself along with her girlfriend.

"Oh you have a girlfriend"came a shocked voice from jimin.

"Yes iam taken"Kathy said proudly while wrapping her arm around her waist and pulling her closer making joy blush and the girls at the table coo at them.

"Congrats kathy and joy"tae said while smiling giving another heartattack to girls with her boxy smile.

"Thank u tae"kathy thanked tae along with joy.

"Yah enough let us introduce our single ass to them"a girl with dark brown hair said with the pink hair girl agreeing.

Without letting kathy say anything they started talking making tae chuckle.

"Hi iam Jane,nice to meet you"said a girl with dark brown hair.

"And iam Brady,nice to meet you"said a girl with pink hair while smiling.

"Hi iam-i know who you are the Kim Taehyung who roasted that dramatic bitch"said Jane while cutting off tae who was about to introduce herself making tae chuckle.

Soon they started talking while tae and kathy went to bring the food from food counter.

With tae and kathy

"So..any boyfriend tae"kathy asked while standing in a line.

When kathy asked that tae got reminded of the seen that happened while coming to cafeteria but she shook her head shrugging the thoughts off.

"Nah didn't found the perfect one yet"said tae while picking up the food she want.

"Hope you find soon"Kathy said while smiling which she got returned back .

Kathy and tae were walking towards the table while talking but stopped when suddenly cafeteria went silent soon the cafeteria door opened revealing the popular Bad Boys group followed with girls squealing like a dying whale making tae close her eyes due to the annoying sound.

She opened her eyes staring straight into the familiar pair of eyes which she saw in the hallway.she immediately looked away and sat at her table when jungkook raised his eyebrow at her.

The Popular boys went and sat near the table of tae's.

Jungkook can clearly see tae face cause he is sitting straight to her but in another table.

Tae and remaining girls started eating but suddenly girls stopped eating when tae caught a hand which was above her head.

"Still the old way type of bullying huh try some thing new from next time"tae said casually still eating her food with her right hand and her left hand still holding the hand which has a coke can.

"Miss Julie"tae continued but this time her voice falling into octave making shivers ran down the spine of everyone except jungkook who is looking at tae smirking.

Tae turned around still sitting on her seat and her hand still not leaving the wrist.

Julie started wriggling her wrist from her hold but can't pry her hand away from tae.

"Leave my hand you bitch"Julie shouted still struggling to pull her hand away.

"Hmm chim did you hear anything"tae asked while sipping her strawberry shake.

"No baby i didn't hear anything maybe just some annoying fly"jimini said while playing along making everyone laugh.

"You bi-"

Julie was about to slap tae with her free hand but tae was quick with her reflexes.she stood up and hold Julie's neck with her right hand while her left hand still holding the wrist shoved her down making her kneel and twisted her wrist making the coke to drench Julie.

"Oops my bad my hand slipped"tae exclaimed fake pouting while leaving her wrist.

Everyone laughed at that.

Julie was about to say something but got cut again.

"Didn't i warned you not to mess with me huh..looks like you have a death wish"tae said with her deep voice and smirked when she saw fear in Julie's eyes.

"Now now fuck off"tae shooed her while going back to eating her food like nothing happened.
Making jungkook chuckle lowly to himself while muttering cute under his breath.

After all food is life😚(who agree with me)

To be continued........

Double update🥳

Hope my babies liked it.

See you guys in next chapter 🥰

BORAHAE 💜

Bye Bye