12

It's been a week after that night.jungkook is happy to know that his brother remember him.he miss his brother so much.the thing that he didn't know is that whether his brother alive or not.he don't wanna come to conclusions without knowing about anything completely.

Author's pov:

Jungkook was in his thought but came to reality when one of his friend waved his hand infront of his face.

"You okay bro?"yug asked concerned cause he has been spacing out recently.

"Yes iam"jungkook replied back.

His friends doesn't want to pressure him by asking questions so they just let it be knowing that he will tell them soon.

Tae is looking at this all and signed getting up from her seat making his way towards jungkook.she pulled him out of his seat holding his wrist without saying anything and made her way out of the class.

Jungkook didn't protest which made his friends shook.jungkook has been free around tae from that night after crying on her shoulder.he is not gonna lie but he felt really safe in her embrace.the way she would hug him whispering soothing words in his ears,caressing his hair.

Taehyung stopped walking when they reached rooftop and turned around without leaving his wrist.

"Why did you bring me here?"jungkook asked tae who sat leaning on the wall.

She gestured to come towards her who compiled without any protest sitting beside her bringing his knees to chest, resting his arms on them drawing imaginary lines with a stick that layed beside him.

"What were you thinking about?"tae asked looking at him.

He knew she is gonna ask that.he didn't answer making tae sign.

"Is it about your brother?"she asked again keeping her hand on his shoulder.

"Is my brother still alive?"he ignored the question she asked and asked the question back looking into her eyes.

Tae smiled softly taking her hand back from his shoulder looking away making jungkook confused.

"Why are smiling?i didn't joke"jungkook asked confused

Tae shook her head smiling

"What do you think?"

Hearing that jungkook got even more confused.

"What do you mean?"

Tae looked at him and asked"what do you think whether brother alive or not?"

Jungkook heart stopped for a moment.what does she mean by that?is his brother okay?he shook his head shaking away the bad thoughts.

"Alive "jungkook whispered barely audible if tae isn't near she won't hear him.

"Believe in that then,don't think too much"tae replied smiling

Jungkook became furious.what does she mean by believe?

"What the fuck do you mean?is my brother and my feelings a joke to you?huh!"jungkook asked furiously throwing the stick away in his hand getting up from ground.

Tae got up from the ground and looked at him."i know how much you miss your brother but-"she was cut off by jungkook.

"Then why don't you tell me where my brother is?"jungkook asked but this time softly tears are threatened to fall but he didn't let them.

Tae heart ached seeing his love like that and pulled him into hug.

"Wanna talk to your brother?"she whispered in his ear still hugging him.

Jungkook looked up

"Really!?"jungkook asked with his doe eyes filled with tears looking like a kicked puppy.aww who said that he is a bad boy when he look like a baby bunny -tae thought.

She wiped his tears and nodded.tae took her phone out and called a number still holding jungkook's hand who hold her hand back tight looking at tae's every move.

She kept the phone on speaker and showed the named of caller id.

Jeongukk;)

Seeing the name jungkook smiled.tae smiled back.

The phone got picked up from other line and the deep voice just like jungkook's was heard.

'Hello?Tae?'

To be continued............

°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°

So,did tae really called jungkook's brother?

To know that stay tuned for next chapter ☺️

BORAHAE 💜

Bye 👋