11

Rewind:

"How do you know today is-"jungkook was cut off when tae looked at him smiling and said "iam not a fool to love someone without knowing them"

"What do you mean?"jungkook asked looking at her.tae looked ahead and answered.

"I know your brother"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jungkook looked at tae in shock
"How!?"Tae looked down and signed deeply and looking back at jungkook again.

Flashback(when tae is in 8th class)

Tae is walking back to home from school then she heard some noise from the Ally way she was passing.being the dare devil she went to the Ally to see someone is bullying more like shaming the kid.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"tae shouted making the school boys who are bullying to look back including the kid.

"Why do you care?"said one boy making tae scoff but didn't answered and made her way to the kid to help him dust off his clothes.

Tae is helping the boy to stand but she felt a hand on her shoulder.she licked her bottom lip to control herself from breaking the hand.

"If you don't mind can you this"tae asked the kid that was bullied handing her bag and the kid nodded,tae smiled

Tae turned around with a blank face and asked "did you just touch me""i did so what"the boy who touched tae replied back.

Tae signed.

"Iam telling you all kindly,if you guys don't wanna end up on the hospital bed ,better run"tae warned while streching her fingers ready to fight.

The boys gulped with fear and ran away from there.

"Pussy cats"tae scoffed and turned to the kid who is sitting their and knee led infront of him.

"Are you okay?"tae asked the kid who looked up at her with glossy eyes but didn't let the tears fall.

'stupid is that even a question 'tae thought mentally slapping herself.

"Sorry,i mean can you get up"tae asked one more time only to receive a head shake as no.

Tae frowned "are you hurt on leg that you can't stand"tae asked concerned written on her face.

"No,i can't walk"the boy replied more like whispered  for the first time with his deep voice.

"Huh!?"tae was confused.the boy saw that  "i am handicapped"said lowly thinking that she will bully him.

Tae was shocked 'this handsome dude is handicapped,but wait ...who the hell left him here that too alone'tae thought but decided to ask later.

"Come i will help you"saying that tae helped the boy to her house.

Tae told everything to her mom her mom smiled and agreed soon tae prepared bath for him with her dad's help.

Her dad helped the boy shower
After shower now the boy is in tae's bedroom.

"So iam Taehyung, nice to meet you"tae decided to end the silence.

"Iam jeongukk,thank you for helping me"the boy said still looking down.

Again there is a silence making tae annoyed.she debated herself should she ask him the question that is eating her mind.atlast she decided

"Umm..can I ask you something"tae asked nervously.

Jeongukk nodded"what are you doing alone there.where is your family?"tae asked curiously only to regret seeing the boy's face fall.

"Iam sorry if I asked something wrong.its okay you don't have to tell me"tae apologized immediately.

Jeongukk shook his head and replied with a low tone that tae almost missed what he was saying

"My parents abandoned because iam handicapped"hearing that tae was shocked how can their parents be that cruel that they abandoned their child.

"What!?"tae asked in shock,rage filling her body.

Jeongukk nodded

"Didn't anyone protested for you?"tae asked

"My brother did,but they didn't listened to him.they were drunk and started saying that iam useless cause i can't earn money in the future and they won't get any benefit from me"tae listened to him patiently, jeongukk continued

"My brother who is younger than me by 10 minutes said he would leave with me too but i didn't let him.mom and dad aren't like this before but when i was 8 years old i got polio due to some birth issues since then my parents started seeing me differently like iam some kind of disease.it hurt so much when you're own parents do that but i was strong even though my parents hate me,my brother was always by my side.he even used fight my parents for me" jeongukk said smiling sadly with tears in his eyes missing his brother.

"Me and my brother have really strong bond but guess what i can't see him again"saying that jeongukk broke down.tae immediately pulled him into her embrace letting him cry his heart content till he let out all the pain.

Tae has tears roll down her cheek even her parents are in tears who came to their room for dinner but stopped.

Flashback end.

"After that i told him to live with us,he refused but i didn't let him go"tae said with tears making their way down the cheeks.

"After few years i saw you in university"tae said looking at jungkook who is crying.tae pulled him into hug patting his back.

"You may wonder how do I know how you look"hearing that jungkook looked at her.tae smiled and said"your brother told me you look alike him,that you both are twins"

Jungkook cried his heart out, he missed his brother so much.he wore a mask that is to be cold to not let his guard down and not to show anyone his weak side.

He kept all the pain in himself through these years.after these many years he can't hold it anymore.everything has a limit now jungkook reached his limit.

Jungkook came out of the house where his parents used to live when he hit puberty and lived in an apartment.

Everyone think that he is showing attitude by being cold because he is rich but anyone don't know the pain that held behind that facade.

If you ask anyone even rich people whether they are okay the only word you receive back is 'iam okay' .do you know that the most common lie every single person say is 'iam okay'.

To be continued ...............

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jungkook became this emotional hearing tae but how will jungkook react if she tell him about what happened to jeongukk?

See you guys in next chapter  ☺️

BORAHAE  💜

Bye 👋