27

Ignore the grammatical errors...

Author's Pov

The new couple are sitting beside each other in a car while Jungkook's friends are giving them both a teasing smile.

As their week vacation is done they are returning back home.

After the romantic proposal by Jungkook to tae. They both came back to the boys. The bouts already know about Jungkook proposing to tae cause he already talked with them and discussed about the perfect proposal.

"Can you all stop ogling at us both!" Jungkook said while looking at his friends with some look while his hams are still around tae's shoulders with tae's head on his chest, hugging his torso.

"Nope We can't you guys look cute together!" Baekyun said with a sheepish smile making Jungkook shake his head and go back to cuddling tae.

They both are all snuggled up in each others arms with Jungkook covering tae while in his arm's while tae is looking so tiny in her boyfriend's arms.

Jungkook looked down when he didn't felt any moment to see her sleeping with a natural pot of her lips.

He kissed her head softly and tucked the hair strands that are falling on her face and made her lay comfortably on his chest.

He looked at the hand that is clutching on his t shirt in a fist and caressed it softly leaving a peck same continued admiring his love of his life with heart eyes.

His friend shook their heads mumbling 'always so fucking whipped'

————

Tae is done getting ready and waiting for her boyfriend cause he said he would pick her up and drop her at home by himself like a good boyfriend.

Tae's outfit
(Pic credit goes to me)

Tae already told about how Jungkook proposed him on a vacation to his mom and dad. His mom was screaming around house shouting "MY SON IN LAW IS A GENTLEMAN....I GOT A GOLDEN RETRIEVER SON IN LAW" making Tae and her dad laughed at Mrs.Kim's excitement.

She heard her phone notifications to see jungkook message her making her smile.

"Babessss bye my boyfriend is here!" Tae shouted while going out while chuckling making Mrs Kim chuckle and shout back an okay.

Tae continued looking at how hot her boyfriend is while waiting for her leaving on the car.