26

Ignore grammatical mistakes pleaseee......

Soon they all reached the destination.

Chanyeol stopped the mini aside in front of the small cottage where they all are going to stay.

Baekyun looked at both tae and jungkook to see they are still sleeping so he decided to let them till they shift the luggage inside.

Yug on the AC in mini van and closed the door behind letting both tae and jungkook sleep.

all the friends started getting down the luggage from the mini bus and kept inside the small cottage.

after shifting the luggage, chanyeol came back to the van to wake up both jungkook and tae but saw jungkook is already waking up.

"Bro wake tae up and come in...we already kept the luggage inside" chanyeol informed to which jungkook nodded while rubbing the sleep out of his face with ine hand while another hand is still in tae's hold.

chayeol gave a smile and went back to the cottage.

jungkook looked at tae and saw how cutely she is sleeping.

"Right now you are looking like an angel but when you are awake you suddenly become the badass queen alive" jungkook muttered to himself softly while chuckling when he saw tae snuggling even more into his bicep.

he caressed her hair softly and tuck the strands that keep falling on her face , behind the ear. he admired the beauty for some time and decided to wake tae up.

"Tae" he called while slowly shaking her.

tae whined and went backto sleep.

jungkook tried again and after what felt like an year he finally succeded in waking her up.

TIME SKIP (THE STORY IS BECOMING BORING SOO...)

It's  been a week since jungkook's friends and tae came to the vacation so today is the last day of their stay in cottage and right now all the friends along with tae decided to have a barbeque party in the yard which is few kilometres distance away from the backside of the cottage.

tae is sitting on one of the blanket that layed on the grass with a pillow in her lap. she is looking at jungkook with a soft smile remebering all the moments she spent with him this all week.

she saw how he is smiling while talking with his friends making a smile appear on her face without her knowing but frowned when yug patted his shoulder as if encouraging for something while jungkook smiling nervously.

(Tae's outfit)

nonetheless she strugged it of thinking the friends are talking about something and continued admiring jungkook.

she heard her phone ringing and saw its her mom and picked the call up and continued talking to her walking a little far from the barbeque place as it is kinda noice because of jackson and baekyun bickering about something.